Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Yeah Santos Sao Paulo whatever, the cities are close to eachother anyway ;)

When you think of it, it could make sense though, considering Alves doesn't want to leave, Barca'd probably loan the Sao Paolo RB out to a European team in 2014/15, and then bring him to Barca summer 2015 (in case he's a success), and when Dani leaves.

But damn, I want Cuadrado, pretty please ;)

They are from the same city. Sao Paulo :pep:

pacp_96

Who is this guy anyway? Any Brazilian football followers on here that can tell us what hes really like so we don't just watch youtube videos of the guy then become majorly disappointed.

Tomchin

Who is this guy anyway? Any Brazilian football followers on here that can tell us what hes really like so we don't just watch youtube videos of the guy then become majorly disappointed.
He's supposed to be the new Dani Alves ;) I guess we'll need to wait some more hours, until the Brazilian members on the forum wake up, and give us their feedback.

Does this guy have a thread yet?

pacp_96

He's supposed to be the new Dani Alves ;) I guess we'll need to wait some more hours, until the Brazilian members on the forum wake up, and give us their feedback.

Does this guy have a thread yet?

Trying to refrain from watching that youtube clip. By the end of it we would all be going :worthy: but then when we see him play we will be like :thumbdown:

CatalinR10

Barcelona winger Gerard Deulofeu (20) is likely to leave on loan this summer, at the request of Luis Enrique. Sevilla is an option. [rac1]

40 mil for a bench player ?

196fuarapyylmgif.gif

mackybagnack

Seleção Brasileira ‏@BrazilStats 52m

Have Barcelona ever watched a São Paulo game? I mean, Douglas? Seriously? Everyone in Brazil is having a laugh at them and their scouting.
Douglas is not even overly impressive for São Paulo, let alone for Barça. At this stage, a 15-year old boy on FIFA would scout a better RB.
What is even funnier is that Douglas' alternative is reportedly Léo, who isn't even good enough to start for Flamengo. What. The. Hell.

barca1899

Seleção Brasileira ‏@BrazilStats 52m

Have Barcelona ever watched a São Paulo game? I mean, Douglas? Seriously? Everyone in Brazil is having a laugh at them and their scouting.
Douglas is not even overly impressive for São Paulo, let alone for Barça. At this stage, a 15-year old boy on FIFA would scout a better RB.
What is even funnier is that Douglas' alternative is reportedly Léo, who isn't even good enough to start for Flamengo. What. The. Hell.

Coming from the biggest Brazil fanboy on earth...

Catta

They want to loan out deulo and let pedro stay.....

they sold alexis and let pedro stay, and they want to buy cuadrado
how can this incompetent board surprise you
it will be a great start of season, suspended suarez, injured neymar and unmotivated lazy messi
but the almighty pedro is still here, so there is no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans