Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espenfk

@barcastuff: Monachello (Monaco): "I played endless Fifa games with James Rodriguez. He always chose Barca. I took Madrid, se we played classics."

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Time for Barca. But I still wonder, if we buy him, then we won't have him most of the time at the start of the season. Can he train or is that banned too?

FIFPRO is planning to help Suarez appeal the 4 months thing so that he can at least train and be with teammates.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Rumors that we're going to sell Pedro and Tello, and then buy Nolito back from Celta floating around on twitter. I must say. This is very weird.

SeloBarca

Why buy Marquinhos when we can get Benatia that is better and taller? :/
Why do our board always get obsessed with one player and dont see other options?..

Icarium

Lifestealer
Selling Sanchez Pedro and tello is a very stupid move even by the standards of barca board. Tello will leave mostly for sure. I think sanchez will also leave. Pedro will get his chances

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Transfer window will open tomorrow.

Selling Sanchez Pedro and tello is a very stupid move even by the standards of barca board. Tello will leave mostly for sure. I think sanchez will also leave. Pedro will get his chances

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

It's rumoured that Pedro wants a bigger role next season and while he could get that with more rotation and Alexis and Tello gone(Suarez in though...), he might want to play regulary and with offers from abroad he could decide to ask to leave.

PhilS

Rumors that we're going to sell Pedro and Tello

I would not be surprised to see both Pedro and Tello leave. Pedro is just too similar to Alexis, with Alexis being better. Tello could not get playing time last year, he can have a fine career elsewhere but could continue to miss out at Barca, he may be requesting a transfer. Deulo and someone new can be the depth at forward next year.

If Barca ever does add a CB, I think Song will then be sold. Of course, Afellay, Cuenca and Dos Santos have to go.

I

instinct

Javier Faus claimed in the presentation of the new sponsorship 'Beko' that the club is ready to sign any player Luis Enrique requests #fcb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans