Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alarcón

Some of you guys who want Alves out so bad do you even have any worthy replacement for him in mind?

Why do we have to? Are we Barça scouts? The fact is that he's been terrible to below average for the last 3 seasons and saying no one would do better in his position is just insane.

Bartra doesn't have the speed to work there and Montoya barely showed that he has the quality to be the first team FB for Barca.

Montoya was our best player against Granada when the rest of the team didn't even look like they cared about the league and his reward for that is getting benched for the rest of the season. I know it's just Granada but it still shows that in this club, players are chosen by their name and stature rather than their performances which makes these players lazy because they don't have to fight for their spot and the other players unmotivated because they don't get the nod even if they play well. Regardless of whether Alves is better than Montoya, Tata should bench him for the sole reason of making him fight for his spot and in consequence play better.

Last edited:

ebieymjunior

Why do we have to? Are we Barça scouts? The fact is that he's been terrible to below average for the last 3 seasons and saying no one would do better in his position is just insane.

Montoya was our best player against Granada when the rest of the team didn't even look like they cared about the league and his reward for that is getting benched for the rest of the season. I know it's just Granada but it still shows that in this club, players are chosen by their name and stature rather than their performances which makes these players lazy because they don't have to fight for their spot and the other players unmotivated because they don't get the nod even if they play well. Regardless of whether Alves is better than Montoya, Tata should bench him for the sole reason of making him fight for his spot and in consequence play better.

Agreed. And he's really good, so yeah!

fcbdna

Banned
From the guy who thinks Barca should sign Micah Richards.

Yep, from that same guy. The fact that you didn't find my opinion acceptable doesn't discredit nor render my opinions invalid. . . If you took time out to think before posting, maybe you'd know that. ;)

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Yep, from that same guy. The fact that you didn't find my opinion acceptable doesn't discredit nor render my opinions invalid. . . If you took time out to think before posting, maybe you'd know that. ;)

Oh come on. Even Montoya is better than Micah Richards. Just because he's gonna be free this summer doesn't mean he's worth signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans