Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

A Barcelona scout attended Verona-Fiorentina (3-5) on Sunday to watch Verona (on loan from Porto) attacker Juan Iturbe (20). [tgg]

Galning

Barcelona scouting a player? Wow let's all overreact and facepalm. Seriously, I'm the first guy to complain about our situation right now but this is just too much. They scout thousands of players.

B

beautifulgame

This is overreaction forum galnin, smh. And as well, he is very good.

Barcilliant

I would prefer if we keep Adama and give him proper first team action. If we are 4-0 up, bring him on. Let him be a starter in copa matches too. Adama has way more potential then Deulofeu and a better head on his shoulders. No epl loans. Just keep him.

Duke

I would prefer if we keep Adama and give him proper first team action. If we are 4-0 up, bring him on. Let him be a starter in copa matches too. Adama has way more potential then Deulofeu and a better head on his shoulders. No epl loans. Just keep him.

But you have to have a manager that believes in developing talents. Tata is busy to prove he can win something and last thing on his mind is to nurture a talent. Same issue was with Tito. I only seen Pep and Rijkaard who actually gave a fuck on young Barca B talents.

More of Adama

6fdbc8d4gw1e6xmz9n49wg20c806wx6u.gif

L

linetty

Why do you think so? Because he plays/passes faster to the front? That's not Sánchez' problem, but our teams'.
And in terms of dribbling: just no.
Reus is miles ahead of Alexis in pretty much everything, even in swagger

Ursegor

World Champion
But you have to have a manager that believes in developing talents. Tata is busy to prove he can win something and last thing on his mind is to nurture a talent. Same issue was with Tito. I only seen Pep and Rijkaard who actually gave a fuck on young Barca B talents.

More of Adama

6fdbc8d4gw1e6xmz9n49wg20c806wx6u.gif

Adama is playing his very first season at Barca B! Pulling off stuff like that in a tournament full of 16 year old kids doesn't make him ready for the first team, especially when we already have Pedro and Sanchez sitting on the bench in many games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans