Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard.H

I feel really sorry for Tata. He is absolutely tormented by the board and the fans (as evident from fans in Barcelona and the ones in this forum).

M

maxmss

I feel really sorry for Tata. He is absolutely tormented by the board and the fans (as evident from fans in Barcelona and the ones in this forum).
I actually don't feel sorry for him. He's the coach of Barcelona, which means you are dealing with star players and a club making millions a year. Don't accept the job if you can't deal with office politics, the pressure etc. What he was expecting... that people around him will smile and wave him every morning?

Maria

@FCBarcelonaFl: Zubizarreta: “I wouldn't change many things in planning of the team. We have a balanced team and a great mix of young and veteran players.”

:tata1:

You know what's Zubi's favorite song? "Yesterday" :xavi:

Zubizarreta: "We were in the process of signing a CB but then Tata came and he said he trusted Puyol"
Zubizarreta: “Martino has a contract with the club and his desire is to fulfill his contract.”
Zubizarreta: “Piqué is recovering well but the injury is painful. We don't rule him out. We have to wait 48-72 hours.”
Zubizarreta: From a results point of view, it is the worst moment I've seen as director.”
Zubizarreta: “I spoke with Pinto twice about our plans for the future. I won't talk about it, those are internal matters.”
Zubizarreta: “If we review the teams of recent years and focus on the center backs, we see that the number isn't higher than three.”
Zubizarreta: “Messi is a Barça player, for sure. When he scored the 2nd penalty kick goal at Madrid, he gestured with his arms. It's clear.”
Zubizarreta: “Messi is good, physically well. The relationship with the club is very good.”

Zubizarreta: "We won the CL at Wembley with Pique and Mascherano at CB. Then nobody was saying that we should buy another CB." :lol:
Zubizarreta: "I have a lot of faith in Bartra, he will be on of the best CBs when he will be 27 y.o."
Zubizarreta: "I know a lot of CBs. All the big clubs in Europe are searching for one or two."
Zubizarreta: "Last year we followed Marquinhos, but PSG made an offer that we couldn't match."
Zubizarreta: "If there's something of which you won't be able to accuse me when I leave Barca is that I didn't do my job."
Zubizarreta: "2 years ago the coach we had told me in May that he was leaving; last year the other one also had to leave. I am prepared for everything."

e6aa88910d5fe8cb13bc3c2354216a86.jpg

Last edited:

FC B

Barcelona coach Tata Martino (51) has decided to leave this summer. Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp (46) would replace him next season. [sport]

Greatest news since our golden era started if true :wub: Right now just waiting to see if that is gonna happen though I have serious doubts about Klopp wanting to come.

I

instinct

We are doomed. When our sport director says that we have balanced squad and don't need many improvements, there is no way that we will get more players than MATs and..Bartra :zubi:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Greatest news since our golden era started if true :wub: Right now just waiting to see if that is gonna happen though I have serious doubts about Klopp wanting to come.

Klopp just doesn't like Barca's style and play a different brand of football with BVB. The only reason he is linked with Barca is because of BVB's pressing and use of youth system nothing else

FC B

We are doomed. When our sport director says that we have balanced squad and don't need many improvements, there is no way that we will get more players than MATs and..Bartra :zubi:

Zubi is stupid enoguh to piss off every Barca suporter :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Klopp just doesn't like Barca's style and play a different brand of football with BVB. The only reason he is linked with Barca is because of BVB's pressing and use of youth system nothing else

In an interview he gave two months ago he praised Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and Barca at some degree. There was the point rumours started to burst on his arrival.
I will hope till the end.

Last edited:
I

instinct

I don't think he'd come. But I think that the main reason is that our fan culture is really not the greatest. In Dortmund the ''Südtribüne'' screams their heart out to support the team, even in irrelevant matches. Here, the Camp Nou is almost always silent. I'm sure that Klopp does not like that because let's be honest. Wouldn't it look dumb if he jumps up and down to celebrate a goal while the rest of the stadium sleeps? :pep:

Edit: I found an interview right before the Ballon D'Or Gala.

He indeed praised Messi but only said that he likes what Messi does and that he would sign him, if it was possible :lol:

But afterwards he said that he likes Dortmund because he feels that his job and his team's football is important for the fans because football is the only thing Dortmund has.

This implies that he clearly wants the support of the fans which we can't guarantee atm, even with 90.000 people in the stadium.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Barcelona will start talks on the transfer of Dortmund winger Marco Reus (24) after the cup final. He would cost around 35M. [sport]

I

instinct

Barcelona will start talks on the transfer of Dortmund winger Marco Reus (24) after the cup final. He would cost around 35M. [sport]

Is he a lawyer who will help us getting out of the ban? :pep:

Would be great, hope it's true but I heard that his buyout-clause is 35m BUT not this summer, only in 2015-2017

I

instinct

Besides Klopp, other coaches considered by Barcelona to replace Martino are Simeone, Valverde, Luis Enrique, Villas-Boas and Low. [sport as]

Athletic Bilbao centre back Aymeric Laporte (19) is a priority signing for Barcelona this summer. [onda cero]

Zubizarreta (sports director): "Tomorrow we'll activate the option to sign someone to replace Valdes. We'll use it if Pinto gets injured."

Barcelona are among the Spanish clubs interested in American player Shaquell Moore (17), who had a trial at Levante last week [superdeporte]

Because of Barcelona's transfer ban, Pepe Reina (31), who had a pre-deal with Barcelona, could continue at Napoli next season. [il mattino]

Keylor Navas (Levante): "Zubizarreta follows me? Whatever God wants... I live today, don't think about long term. Renewal talks stopped."

Last edited:

jklz

Zubizarreta (sports director): "Tomorrow we'll activate the option to sign someone to replace Valdes. We'll use it if Pinto gets injured."

What is that supposed to mean?

Duke

Lol what garbage! Klopp wouldnt touch Barca with a barge pole. This is Sport distracting people from the board's incompetence. What do the other Spanish papers say?

Or more like Sport telling the clueless board what to do?

I think it's good to see those headlines. MD had an article criticizing Zubi yesterday and those kind of articles giving pressure to this club.

Media can do wonder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans