Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

hulinat

Why? He is tall 1.89m. He can play as DM and CB. He can score goals. He has experience in CL and is regular starter for NT and last time I saw him playing in Confederations Cup I had impression that he is very solid defender, people saying he was good because Silva was playing alongside him, it maybe true, I don't.

Luiz sometimes thinks he's a striker just like Pique.

F

Flavia

According to md, from the starters, Alexis is the one who might leave. Seems barça will consider bids for him, as Deulofeu will come back. Song and Tello also will probably leave.

KhaledBarca

Benatia's a lot better than Luiz, and probably isn't much more expensive. If he's more expensive at all. But let's go for Luiz anyway :zubi:

Seriously, I don't see any reason whatsoever to go for Luiz instead of Benatia...

I guess a defender's ability to score is more important than his ability to defend according to :zubi:

Benatia's name is never mentioned in the media! He should be #1 on the list.

Actually Benatia have scored a good number of goals this season, most headers following a corner!

SeloBarca

Seriously, I don't see any reason whatsoever to go for Luiz instead of Benatia...

We hardly ever sign players that dont speak Spanish or Portugese. And it seems we have no scouting outside those countries either.

Doubt Barcelona even know wo Benatia or Papa is. The only other time we get interested in other players, are if we face them in CL.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Firstly, I don't see a lot of people asking for Luiz. Secondly, it's a lot more likely that people watch Chelsea or Brazil games, especially the big ones. I've watched a lot of Luiz games and I am not even participating in this Luiz Benatia debate.

KhaledBarca

Benatia_1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans