Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

also, if you read what i wrote again, youll see i proposed that it should be a "rumors" and "done deals" thread. combined.
there are rumors every few days/weeks/months about players Barcelona wishes to buy or sell.. etc...
and i think it could be nice to have a clean thread with only these ^

That's this thread.

People will go offtopic once in a while, rumors generate discussions.

F

Flavia

Barcelona and Napoli are talking on a transfer of Alex Song. Napoli willing to include full back Juan Camilo Zuniga in the deal. [ilmattino]

BarçAjax8

Is there any word on Inigo Martinez of Sociedad? He's a Spanish international and has played really well alongside Bartra so he'll have good chemistry with our current CBs.

LM10

Barcelona and Napoli are talking on a transfer of Alex Song. Napoli willing to include full back Juan Camilo Zuniga in the deal. [ilmattino]

zuniga is interesting because he is versatile. however, that would mean a combo of adriano/montoya/tello would have to go.

Howes

As versatile as Zuniga is, he's never struck me as barca quality. Really don't see the point I bringing him in. I'd rather keep Song, which is something I never though I'd say

MrKnowitAlll

After alba made costa his bitch? :lol:

and can this zuniga guy play CB cause if he can't whats the point really? We have 4 fullbacks already including a young guy named montoya improving everygame little by little.
he cant and
he's shorter than alba. no thank you.

i would rather cuadrado .. he's immense

cloned warrior

BTW do we really need a 50M CenterBack? Sell Song, Keep Masch! Invest in an up coming CB like Bartra just with different attributes! Can we even quote 30M for Bartra if someone comes in?

Cule4life

The Culest
BTW do we really need a 50M CenterBack? Sell Song, Keep Masch! Invest in an up coming CB like Bartra just with different attributes! Can we even quote 30M for Bartra if someone comes in?

Yes invest in someone like Balanta/Doria/Zouma etc. Too many clubs like City PSG are throwing around money for us to attract the top players like the old days. Invest and make your own great players.

BarçAjax8

Yes invest in someone like Balanta/Doria/Zouma etc. Too many clubs like City PSG are throwing around money for us to attract the top players like the old days. Invest and make your own great players.

I fully agree! We don't need to break the bank to fix the gaps in the team. We need players with the proper attributes and mold them to the Barça way and they will become World Class like Valdes, Puyol, Pique, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans