Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincubus

Banned
Yep, Lewa has strength, aeriel ability and the knack of causing defences to panic. He presses pretty well upfront and brings attributes that WILL help break down a parked bus. Messi has struggled against parked buses and Neymar too. Lewa is one of those opportunities to good to pass up.

GET HIM ZUBI!!

Surely his latest three goal haul in 18 minutes , at the weekend, should help his case .

I'd love to see him in our front three . Whoever we keep out of Sanchez / Pedro / Tello could be used as second half , impact subs .

Icarium

Lifestealer
Now that we don't have a defense crisis we have a better place for negotiating transfers now. Luiz, Agger, Vermaelen, Balanta can still happen. luiz agger and vermaelen are presently out of favour with their respective managers. May be we could get one if we try hard enough, we don't need any CB right now( bartra is making sure of that) but if someone gets injured we should definitely get one as pique is still struggling and we need more depth for competing in europe.

We should go for striker also(el nino/aguero/rooney) now that messi is getting injured frequently, we could definitely use one in final stages of the season as we don't want another exit from semifinals( i mean the one like 7-0).

Barcafan 2304

I think we should look at Suarez. His attitude might not endear him to all but he is very classy and if he decides he still wants to leave Liverpool we should look at him particularly with Messi's recent injuries

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I think we should look at Suarez. His attitude might not endear him to all but he is very classy and if he decides he still wants to leave Liverpool we should look at him particularly with Messi's recent injuries

This will be hard and expensive, but Suarez is a stud and would be a monumental addition to this team. His volatility is problematic, but that can be swallowed because he is just such an outstanding player.

You'd probably have to include a player like Tello in the deal, on top of paying handsomely. On top of that, expect a stiff bidding war with Madrid should they get wind of any deals involving him, and they can offer Benzema and potentially more money.

He would be worth it though.

Barcilliant

This will be hard and expensive, but Suarez is a stud and would be a monumental addition to this team. His volatility is problematic, but that can be swallowed because he is just such an outstanding player.

You'd probably have to include a player like Tello in the deal, on top of paying handsomely. On top of that, expect a stiff bidding war with Madrid should they get wind of any deals involving him, and they can offer Benzema and potentially more money.

He would be worth it though.

I like Suarez alot but Barca wouldnt touch him with a bargepole and pool wont sell.him.for less than 50- 60 million. Lewandowski should be our first choice. Available for a bargain, quality and offers something different. We NEED a forward now. Messis injury problems will leave us short upfront plus if another forward gets injured we will be screwed.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I like Suarez alot but Barca wouldnt touch him with a bargepole and pool wont sell.him.for less than 50- 60 million. Lewandowski should be our first choice. Available for a bargain, quality and offers something different. We NEED a forward now. Messis injury problems will leave us short upfront plus if another forward gets injured we will be screwed.

Lewandowski cannot play UCL this year though. I have to think Barca want a player they can gear for the UCL. He is a good player, but no comparison to Suarez.

I'd pay 50M for Suarez. Throw Tello in there as well.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
50 million and Tello for Suarez? No thank you, he has attitude problems, I doubt he'd want to play second fiddle to Messi, Liverpool is centered around him and Sturridge, Alexis is doing too well and has too high of a potential for us to need to replace him, Tello has quite a bit of talent as well (though he's in a bit of a slump right now), and I just don't think attack is an area where we need help. Pedro, Sanchez, Neymar and Cesc are all scoring fairly regularly and the last thing they need is an arrival of a huge star to dent their confidences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans