Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Yeah. We have the right to buy him on the same terms another club bids.

In July it won't matter what others have bid as we have the buyback option. It's actually a decent contract imo. If he doesn't want to play for us than he leaves for a maximum price for Villarreal. I do hope we have a percentage clause that would give us atleast 30% of the money. But if he does want to come here we'll get him for peanuts and we're all happy except Villarreal. Let's sell them Halilovic if he doesn't want to stay at Gijon.

Messi983

I don't care about players who don't want to be here so if he chooses to go to another club it's ok with me. But I still think it's just another Sport BS as usual. I really can't stand them...

F

Flavia

Yeah. We have the right to buy him on the same terms another club bids.

In July it won't matter what others have bid as we have the buyback option. It's actually a decent contract imo. If he doesn't want to play for us than he leaves for a maximum price for Villarreal. I do hope we have a percentage clause that would give us atleast 30% of the money. But if he does want to come here we'll get him for peanuts and we're all happy except Villarreal. Let's sell them Halilovic if he doesn't want to stay at Gijon.

Except he might be long gone in July. This is not a decent clause. And I highly doubt there's any kind of percentage for Barça in case he's sold. Sevilla got money for him, Villarreal will, and Barça could make 0 in the end. For a player that was Barça's.

Can't blame him for scouting his options. But if Lucho has a plan for him, I don't doubt he'll come without much hesitation.

Not what the reports are saying. The talks not only slowed down, but they seem to be going backwards now. It's not looking good at the moment.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Can't remember another club in recent times getting fucked by all the agents with these clauses :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think it is just his and his agent's way to get us to offer him a higher salary, kind of similar to what Lewandowski is doing.

Reading his remarks in the last couple of weeks I think he does want to return to us. It was already reported that he was looking for higher salary with us and that seemed to be the only point of contention in the negotiations between us and Denis Suarez which took place either yesterday or today.

SeloBarca

Neymar is a joke, more or less
Eh
3. motivation has gone MIA
5. Roberto and Rafinha stagnated (ok, Rafinha was injured, but...)
Agree, Rafinha is not impressive and is only good 1/10 games. Can only play when Iniesta covers.
Robertos main position is now RB, not to impressive as midfielder.

I have zero problem with that tbh
It is sort of a "cleaning the house" summer and getting this done early is better
So, no changes to our already dead tired team becouse theres no rotation, ok.
Another year with no changes to midfield which has struggled severly in creating, forcing Messi down the field.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Man today felt like hell on twitter. :lol:

Bartra leaves some Barca twitter personas, went off on tangent and started thinking we are becoming the new Milan. add to the Denis Suarez saga that we could possibly lose him due to a stupid clause. the amount of fear mongering by some cules on twitter is off the charts.

and we still have another two and a half months of this crap to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans