Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
How's Negredo doing? He used to be quite decent for Sevilla and iirc he did well at City. What's happened to him now?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
We NEED that Larsson type of sub! We hardly ever mention Eto'o lately, or even Ronaldinho - but we still talk about Larsson like if he just left last season. He was the most crucial sub ever in FC Barcelona history, coming on and making a difference almost every time. We haven't had a sub like that since he left and we badly need one.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
We NEED that Larsson type of sub! We hardly ever mention Eto'o lately, or even Ronaldinho - but we still talk about Larsson like if he just left last season. He was the most crucial sub ever in FC Barcelona history, coming on and making a difference almost every time. We haven't had a sub like that since he left and we badly need one.
not every day does it happen where a sub comes on and creates two goals bringing a team back from a goal down to win the Champion
s League final!

Solskjær is also appreciated the same no?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
not every day does it happen where a sub comes on and creates two goals bringing a team back from a goal down to win the Champion
s League final!

Henke was the man!

But hey, I'd settle with a Maxi Lopez. His goal vs. Chelski still makes me smile.
https://youtu.be/T6M9WA-G8gI

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
s League final!

For sure, even though he didn't win CL in a fashion Henke did. Also, Larsson is from Helsingborg, a town 60km from Malmö where I live - he's a very likeable and down to earth guy that talks the broadest dialect of 'Skånska' you can find, a province in south'est of Sweden. People from the capital think Skånska sounds like a farmer talking with a potato still in his mouth, I think it sounds laid back. That is also another characteristic of people from Skåne, they're very laid back and don't give a fu*k - like Ibra :lol: What was the last thing Ibra said in an interview... ahh, the post match interview when we qualified for the Euros the interviewer asked if Ibra was happy that he had qualified for the Euros - Ibra answered that "the Euros should be happy that they won Ibra" :lol:

SeloBarca

Ive met Larsson 3-4 times while getting my trainers license actually.
One of the teachers worked at Helsingborg and was friends with Larsson.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Ive met Larsson 3-4 times while getting my trainers license actually.
One of the teachers worked at Helsingborg and was friends with Larsson.

I'v also meet him in Helsingborg - funnily enough it was after his time in Barcelona and I had a Barca shirt on me (I only own one and I very rarely wear it, but this time I did). He just said "snygg tröja" (nice shirt) and laughed a little and than smiled :lol: His dentist is my father in law :lol: Another funny story, one of my mothers employees husband is Ibras childhood friend and an football agent. My mothers employee asked my mother for a apple-pie recipe she likes, she wanted to bake it for Ibra because he and his family were coming for dinner. And my mom was like, "but you better get my son an autograph" and I was like "why the fu*k would I want somebodies signature? just tell him to score against Denmark so our shitty team can play the Euros" - he listened to me :neymar:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Barcelona want Juve player Dybala for the Summer. They hope to beat out Madrid as the player would prefer to play alongside Messi.(sport)

The club is only looking for a loan deal in the January window as they want to make a marquee forward signing in the Summer. (MD)

Love these Dybala rumours recently. Time to get some of those young world-class players ourselves instead of letting them all go to Real Madrid. Dybala is the perfect Barca player. Barca fan and humble, plus that connection he would build with Messi could mean great things for the NT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans