Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
You have two on your head, their called eyes

wait-what-gif.gif

You don't even get what I was trying to say do you? :facepalm:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I don't mind having Bojan back as the back up. Pedro and Deulo none are CFs.

That's why we have Dongou and Munir. Besides Neymar showed that he is more than capable of playing false nine in Messi's absence. Also if we have Suarez, he can play CF so there you go. I like Bojan, but his physique is too slight to allow him to play as the center forward in the majority of games we play.

i_bleed_blaugrana

We should try and keep Alexis if we can because, and I'm sure ppl will laugh at me for this, I updated all of the transfers on FIFA 14 and this line up was money. Continually went up 3-0 before half time and ppl would quit:

ter Stergen
Bartra-Piqué-Mascherano
Rafinha-Busi-Iniesta
Messi
Sanchez-Suarez-Neymar

If we can keep Alexis then I say start all three and have Messi play as a CAM, trust me it's lethal on FIFA haha

icemanbrfc

We should try and keep Alexis if we can because, and I'm sure ppl will laugh at me for this, I updated all of the transfers on FIFA 14 and this line up was money. Continually went up 3-0 before half time and ppl would quit:

ter Stergen
Bartra-Piqué-Mascherano
Rafinha-Busi-Iniesta
Messi
Sanchez-Suarez-Neymar

If we can keep Alexis then I say start all three and have Messi play as a CAM, trust me it's lethal on FIFA haha

We crying for defenders, and you want us to play with 2 defenders? Our priority should not be Luis Suarez

i_bleed_blaugrana

We crying for defenders, and you want us to play with 2 defenders? Our priority should not be Luis Suarez

:facepalm:

that's kinda my point, bro. but i am inclined to believe that this is pretty close to what our line-ups will look like this season realistically. maybe rakitic for rafinha but you never know. our best bet is marcos who is a long shot at best and we are probably gonna settle with mathieu and call it a day. joke.

this would be my dream barca line-up honestly:

ter Stergen
aurier-benatia-bartra-alba
rafinha-busi-iniesta
messi-suarez-neymar

icemanbrfc

:facepalm:

that's kinda my point, bro. but i am inclined to believe that this is pretty close to what our line-ups will look like this season realistically. maybe rakitic for rafinha but you never know. our best bet is marcos who is a long shot at best and we are probably gonna settle with mathieu and call it a day. joke.

this would be my dream barca line-up honestly:

ter Stergen
aurier-benatia-bartra-alba
rafinha-busi-iniesta
messi-suarez-neymar

Hahahaha, yeh i only realised the bit about Fifa 14 :) after i posted.

PhilS

That's a sign we want to sign him I guess, considering Zubi denied offers for other players (Pogba and Vidal)

I'm starting to feel excited about the possibility of signing Cuadrado tbh (especially if Alexis leaves)

Clearly Barca is pursuing Cuadrado, for all we know he is already signed. Or he could go elsewhere, yet to be decided, after WC concludes. Very exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans