BarcaForum Trip

Which match do you prefer (only people who can make the trip)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil

Shabazz
Ok, as you know the forum/maz are organizing a trip to watch one of the following matches at the Camp Nou, we've been discussing this for days now, but due to everyone having a different schedule it's hard to determine which match would be suitable for everyone. There are 4 possible matches we could go to:

Atletico Madrid - 19/20 September

Almeria - 3/4 October

Zaragoza - 24/25 October

Mallorca - 7/8 November

NOTE: ONLY, and ONLY if you are 100% sure you can make one of the four matches, then vote. Please don't vote if you won't be coming to the trip because we really need to know what the people who are coming prefer.

maz

I walk the line
Mallorca for me. The new players will have settled in more, it will be a fortnight before the clásico, we will already have played some big teams (atléti and valencia), and the game will have more meaning in the context of the league.

Evil

Shabazz
I can 100% make the Almeria match and the Mallorca match. But I guess Mallorca is the more sensible choice, as it'll be deeper into the season. Mallorca for me.

PaulFCB

Banned
I can't vote now since I don't know about the money, but Atletico would be immense better then the rest.

FinCulé

Oh that would be fantastic to be there with you and all the culés. Now I have to find out if I have the time and the money to join you. I have never been in Camp Nou yet so it would truly be unforgettable experience. Let's see! :2145960713mundoemot

PaulFCB

Banned
Well, I think in Finland a 1 month part time job at McDonalds would assure you enough money for more than that. Of course, as long as you would be in my situation ( 19 years old, student ).
Of course, I'm not being ironic, just trying to point out in Romania I might need to "push" a bit to have enough money for that thinking a job exactly like that would probably only assure me something around 100 euro's :p.

J

Jordzibob

Didnt vote, but for anyone who is going surely the Atletico game would be an amazing game to go and watch? The last two seasons of Barca vs Atletico have been brilliant, lots and lots of goals.

Dallan

I chose Mallorca. I'm not quite 100%, but I think that the Mallorca and Zaragoza games would probably be the best ... for me at least. I won't know for sure until I get to Italy and have settle in a bit. But it would be awesome! I also want to go the the Clasico, but that is not a for sure thing, but Mallorca would hopefully be a safer bet, just in case I can't make it to Barcelona on the 29th.

maz

I walk the line
It's decided on Mallorca. More people are available, i will have been in barcelona long enough to be able to organise it all, help out with accommodation if needed etc. Plus its further into the season so the match will have more meaning in the context of the league.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Ow..when i read the thread title i expected to have a big love fest trippin on acid

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I might be able to make it to the Mallorca game, Maybe.. But i wont vote because im not certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans