Barcaforum Presidential Elections 2015

Who should be the new President of FC Barcelona?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bucky

Penya Member
It is indeed purdy.

So when is the voting over and the crowning ceremony?

I'd very much like to receive my promised beer, money & massage with happy endings :lucho2::troll:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Official announcement - Team DonAK - Winners of the Barca Forum Election 2015

comunicat.v1330099283.v1414763684.jpg

Team DonAK (DonAK, Behrox and pacp_96) would like to thank the voters for their support in the election. We can assure you that you have made the right decision to push FC Barcelona forward as a sporting institution.

We could never have predicted the victory that was achieved and for that reason we are extremely grateful for time that the voters took in reading our manifesto which we will implement in due course.

We would also like to thank all the other candidates/teams for their participation in this process. First and foremost we are Cules, united in our love for FC Barcelona therefore due respect should be paid for the effort that both of the other teams put in.

Once again thank you for all your support.

Visca El Barca

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Will Bojan and XaviMessiGirl give a concession speech? ;)

And where is my $20 check (or gift certificate toward official Barca merchandise) that Team DonAK promised? In the mail? :lol:

XaviMessiGirl

And where's my check I'm supposed to get for agreeing to run for president so I could take votes away from Bojan to make DonAK run away with a landslide victory? Your team needs to come through on your promises. :attachment:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
And where's my check I'm supposed to get for agreeing to run for president so I could take votes away from Bojan to make DonAK run away with a landslide victory? Your team needs to come through on your promises.

Or... You stopped DonAK from winning with an even larger margin. Goes both ways. :p

Home of Barca Fans