7. Most Serious:
8. Most Humorous: catalinutzR80
9. Most Immature:
10. Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl: Jaden
11. Most Likely to Succeed:
12. Most Likely to Go to Prison: DennyCrane
13. Most Likely to Be a Closet Madridista:
14. Members You Could See as a Couple in Real Life (list two per vote):
15. Members You'd Like to See in a Fistfight (list two per vote)DonAk - instinct
16. The MIA Award - Most Missed Member:
18. Best Smiley/Emoticon: :tito:

footyfan

Calma, calma
1. Best Poster (General): DonAndres
2. Best Poster (Football-related): Ursegor
3. Best Mod: Flavia, Bojan
4. Best Newcomer (joined Nov 2012-present, click for a list of eligible members): I know I'm gonna miss some but off the top of my head - BlaugranaBull
5. Best Non-Cule: Morten, antonnn
6. Most Improved Poster: darthvader7888
6. Nicest/Kindest Member: XMG, Flavia
7. Most Serious: zanela
8. Most Humorous: Ode to Django
9. Most Immature: hamad138
10. Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl (and who/what do they obsess over): A few here - dakt, Kerrybai, BarcaGirl (Messi), beautifulgame (Neymar, or any South American really), hamad138 (Robben), BerkeleyBernie (Pedro), GoobiePls (Alexis), Luftstalag14 (Schweinsteiger), me (Xavi, Messi, Hazard, Isco, Ronaldo)
11. Most Likely to Succeed: Probably DonAndres
12. Most Likely to Go to Prison: catalinutzR80
13. Most Likely to Be a Closet Madridista: Can't think of any
14. Members You Could See as a Couple in Real Life (list two per vote): Cule4life and JamDav1982
15. Members You'd Like to See in a Fistfight (list two per vote): Zangash and BerkeleyBernie
16. The MIA Award - Most Missed Member: ammarfcb
17. Best Thread: Most anything in Caffe Catalonia
18. Best Smiley/Emoticon: :mou:

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hamzah, maybe you should update the OP with winners. Would be easier that way I reckon.

Bertus

Completely missed this thread existence due to being very busy lately :(

Anyways, thanks guys for voting for me as Best non-Cule, though it makes me sad because:

- I am seen as a non-cule here.
- I am not seen as a PSG fan on PSG forums either (that said, you guys are way less harsh than those 150% true blind and deaf parisian fanboys)
- From the few I posted on german places, I am not seen as a true Dortmund fan either.

Well, all that because I fully support 3 clubs. So I am rejected everywhere :(

But thanks.

:(

:hooray:

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

Thanks guys for voting me joint nicest/kindest member. Kind of surprised though since I've been a little absent lately. :p

Anyways, thanks guys for voting for me as Best non-Cule, though it makes me sad because:

- I am not seen as a PSG fan on PSG forums either (that said, you guys are way less harsh than those 150% true blind and deaf parisian fanboys)
- From the few I posted on german places, I am not seen as a true Dortmund fan either.

But thanks.

I kinda get how you feel, haha. On the Inter forum most people don't consider me as an interista at all, but a Barca/Liverpool fan who has a soft spot for Inter, or something. Granted, when I first registered there that's basically what I was, but since then (past 3-4 years) I've gotten a lot more interested in Italian football and my passion for Inter grew. Just hardly anyone there recognizes it besides the people I talk to outside the forum. :lol:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Thanks guys for voting me joint nicest/kindest member. Kind of surprised though since I've been a little absent lately. :p

I kinda get how you feel, haha. On the Inter forum most people don't consider me as an interista at all, but a Barca/Liverpool fan who has a soft spot for Inter, or something. Granted, when I first registered there that's basically what I was, but since then (past 3-4 years) I've gotten a lot more interested in Italian football and my passion for Inter grew. Just hardly anyone there recognizes it besides the people I talk to outside the forum. :lol:

A big :facepalm: to you my dear for even bothering to go there.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Completely missed this thread existence due to being very busy lately :(

But thanks.

Haha, yeah, I have a clear team I support most, then I have others. Congrats, you beat me to it. Bastard guy! :lol: Admittedly I'm surprised I even got a vote for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans