BarcaForum Awards 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antimilan

I missed this thread since I was not active and barely around the forum during 2013, but I'm always honored to be amongst all the members here.

Galning and Razor, thank you very much for the mentioning now that I saw the voting, cheers to you guys and to all the other members that contribute to make this forum one of the best fan forums ever !

footyfan

Calma, calma
Impossible not to forget some posters and doubtless going to be influenced by the recency bias but here we go:

1. Best Poster (General) : Flavia, Galning, DonAndres
2. Best Poster (Football-related): Beast, Ursegor, Elite-BkD
3. Best Mod: Bojan
4. Best Newcomer (joined Nov 2012-present, click for a list of eligible members): --
5. Best Non-Cule: Ode to Django, Raed, Wolfe
6. Most Improved Poster: Jaden
6. Nicest/Kindest Member: Flavia, XMG, Galning
7. Most Serious: FCBarca, Maria, Trickykid, zanela
8. Most Humorous: Ode to Django, ammarfcb, Ursegor, catalinutz
9. Most Immature: ammarfcb but it's funny immature
10. Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl (and who/what do they obsess over): Thwix (Messi and Pogba), BerkeleyBernie (Pedro and Xavi), GoobiePls (Sandara)
11. Most Likely to Succeed: MVBarcafan, DennyCrane, Raed
12. Most Likely to Go to Prison: cule4life for violating a restraining order from Benatia, Ursegor for punching Cesc in the face
13. Most Likely to Be a Closet Madridista: Judging from posts - footyfan, DonAndres, AnfieldEd
14. Members You Could See as a Couple in Real Life (list two per vote): zanela and Ryan_Cule - they don't like each other.
15. Members You'd Like to See in a Fistfight (list two per vote): Pepe Silvia and Iniesta_8
16. The MIA Award - Most Missed Member: jiopi
17. Best Thread: Women Round 3, M&C Social Club, Barca gifs galore, Golazos
18. Best Smiley/Emoticon: :alveshat:, :worthy:, :VdB:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans