BARCA WiNS LA LIGA!

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
[MENTION=19517]Leo_Messi[/MENTION] How about that Chiringuito show huh! Tomas Roncero had his sore loser suit on in a big way. Wow how I enjoyed watching him squirm and behave like the humongous sore loser cunt he is. So good!

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
[MENTION=19517]Leo_Messi[/MENTION] How about that Chiringuito show huh! Tomas Roncero had his sore loser suit on in a big way. Wow how I enjoyed watching him squirm and behave like the humongous sore loser cunt he is. So good!

Roncero is the worst of all, speaks all the time, only bullshit, speaks too fast, doesn't let others speak.. man, the others are stupid but at least I can enjoy it because I can understand :lol:

No surprise of course, talk about messi's last season, world cup, cr's hat trick bla bla bla .. only funny part was when they showed the video of Coentrao with Casillas in Keylor's blunder ^^

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Roncero is the worst of all, speaks all the time, only bullshit, speaks too fast, doesn't let others speak.. man, the others are stupid but at least I can enjoy it because I can understand :lol:

No surprise of course, talk about messi's last season, world cup, cr's hat trick bla bla bla .. only funny part was when they showed the video of Coentrao with Casillas in Keylor's blunder ^^

Him refusing to congratulate Barca for the title, and then at the end of the show doing so because "they chanted 'we are champions' in castellano" was something so fucking stupid it transcended the boundaries of stupidity into something genius.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Him refusing to congratulate Barca for the title, and then at the end of the show doing so because "they chanted 'we are champions' in castellano" was something so fucking stupid it transcended the boundaries of stupidity into something genius.

How he can find things to blame barça for or to trash them when there doesn't seem to be any way, is kinda pathologically genius, he's clearly too deep into his own fanatism :lol:

Neeraj

Congratulations to the team! Great determination and lots of hard work bringing us what we deserved! Messi has been the absolute protagonist for me, as usual, ably supported by Suarez and Neymar. Also, props to Bravo - he has made key saves in the key matches and has not put a foot (or glove) wrong this season. Really happy for the team, really happy as a cule!

As much as I enjoyed this season, the 10-11 season is still, for me, the greatest season in the history of the club. There was something about that team - an aura of invincibility, a fear psychosis. The way we completely obliterated teams with our passing and control of the ball - nobody dared look us in the eye. I do not think we will see something of that sort for a very very long time, if ever again. Not taking anything away from the current team, everyone has to evolve, and Enrique has seemed to do a fantastic job at quickening up our counters and shoring up our defense.

It is already a great season, and we are on the cusp of something far greater. I think plenty of Barca fans tend to take a 'treble' for granted, because we have been so successful. A treble is one of the great moments in a club's history and most good clubs in the world will never achieve one. So cheers to my fellow cules!~ :dance:

raedkuwait

Soooooooooooooooo Happy now, one of the best league titles we
ever Won, so dramatic, had my heart racing all year, now
let bring the other 2 cups back to barca

Visca el barca :barcascarf:

cmsy27

Very fitting for Messi to have scored that league-winning beauty of a goal. This title is so well-deserved in so many ways. It's truly been a roller-coaster ride of a season but as Lucho has always said (especially in troubled times), there are 38 games in a season and the judgment should be reserved after all of them have been played. And now Liga's won! :hooray: Thanks coach, and thanks to this dynamic Barça team for making your fans very happy and very very proud :barcascarf:

Now let's go on to win the treble!

beogatts

They all looked so happy together, the media bullshit about rifts between the players obviously has no truth to it.

by looking at previous matches this season, it looked like lucho has had faith in messi's smart decision in all matches. imo, lucho wants messi to work with him not just as a GOAT on the field but also an assistant to manage the team. the way they celebrate together seems like lucho has told them that "this win was ur work & effort."

Home of Barca Fans