Barca Transfers and Rumors

khaled_a_d

We are linked with Antonio Nusa as a LW option.
Highlights is good, he will cost way less than Nico Williams.
But he isn't putting up numbers yet and probably too green for Xavi.

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
We are linked with Antonio Nusa as a LW option.
Highlights is good, he will cost way more less than Nico Williams.
But he isn't putting up numbers yet and probably too green for Xavi.
Meh, so what if he cost less? He isn't and probably won't be Barca level. What we NEED to fucking do is get ride of Torres and all other scrubs and stop fucking about and buy Nico.
We will never get a player even near what Busquets was for us so just stop dreaming and use what we have and give the chance to some youngsters coming through on DM. Zubi is alright, but it's not like he's going to be our savior in midfield. Tbh imo he doesn't offer much more than Guido Rodriguez or Ndidi would offer for free. Only player I would consider splurging on for DM would be Bajtetic, but he just played his first game today the other week after being injured since September and Liverpool probably want to hold on to him.
We should also think REALLY hard how we make next season Lewas LAST season, of course I would like to see him gone probably this summer already but that is probably impossible. But yeah, than we have to splurge on a CF and I have no idea whatsoever who that would be...
Anyway, we have to make a decision on Rawke as well - no fucking loan, we try to sell and recoup as much as we can or we really try to play him. But it seems Xavi doesn't think he is good enough (or some other shit) so just sell and bring in somebody else as backup.
And STOP fucking giving these contracts like Lewa's and de Jong's - how the fuck are they the two best paid players in LL and almost all of Europe? For real?

Messi983

I get why people don't like Zubi because he's another "La Liga player liked by Xavi" but I think he's actually underrated here. No outstanding qualities but just a complete overall player without glaring weaknesses and still with room for improvement. Obviously 60m is too much for any player in current situation so we won't sign him but if we would have money then I think he would bring the needed stability to our midfield. Would def prefer him over Kimmich who is not really a DM and not getting any younger or Onana who would need to improve and adapt a lot coming from a very defensive team. Zubi would fit right into our system from the first day.

Anyway, it's irrelevant debate as we won't buy anyone for big money this summer. I think we'll only sign Guido and maybe bring another free agent or cheap loan (just say no to both Joao's though) and that's it.

jamrock

I'd definitely take him over kimmich at this point in their careers.

Onana is more difficult, because I'm tired of seeing us being out ran and out muscled in Midfield, the question for me would be is zubi technique that much better than Onana for us to ignore the physical advantage.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I'd definitely take him over kimmich at this point in their careers.

Onana is more difficult, because I'm tired of seeing us being out ran and out muscled in Midfield, the question for me would be is zubi technique that much better than Onana for us to ignore the physical advantage.
I don't think Zubis technique is better at all - and imo Onana is a better passer than Zubi. But we can't afford any of the two so just get Guido. I mean he is no technical wizard like Busi, more of a warrior like Mascherano when he played DM - but with Gavi, Pedri, Gundo et al we need some muscle. Sure I would prefer Onana, but he will be over 50M and comes from a different league and has to learn the language etc. Just get Guido and and than hope Bernal and/or Casado can slowly be rotated on DM.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

There is a rumour that the terms of Simons contact dictate that he can choose where he is loaned and Qsg can't do anything about it.

If that is true, then he is as good as here for next season.

In regards Messinho, why not move Lamine centrally and make room for him that way.

Centre Forward.

Simons. Lamine. Messinho.

What a difference from this year. Would be great to watch at the very least.

khaled_a_d

There is a rumour that the terms of Simons contact dictate that he can choose where he is loaned and Qsg can't do anything about it.

In regards Messinho, why not move Lamine centrally and make room for him that way.

Centre Forward.

1-Lamine weakness atm is his goal scoring ability, he isn't a good finisher yet.
2-Estevao (Messinho) can't play in Europe before 2025-2026 season, due to age restrictions. So, him and Simmons at same time won't happen.
3- Estevao has actually ended his yputh career at Palmeiras as SS, but I am not sure he will stay there. Endrick is leaving them in 9 weeks, so maybe he will shift centrally.

mc_lovin

Would also be a waste of talent having him compete with Lamine despite all these fantasies about one of them playing in the center (which at best is 5+ years away).

jamrock

If he turns out to be good, we can move for him in the future

We got Diarra for free or very little so I'm not too upset.

vuji_31

BREAKING NEWS: Xavi is going all in for Kimmich after his great perfomance in CL.
Catalan coach is obsessed woth Kimmich because he can play i midfield and on the right back!.

Source: Braind dead Barca board and sporting director

Centre Forward.

...lol

Home of Barca Fans