Barca Transfers and Rumors

Porque

Fluminense vs Man Cuty in the CWC Final coming up in 35mins (19:00CET).

Chance to watch Andre Trindade for those inclined. Fee would be modest (around 25m-ish).

EDIT

Same as when watched a year or more back. 100% a DMC. Questionable range of passing. Reminds me of an Arthur with stamina.

Last edited:

Zidane82

Fluminense vs Man Cuty in the CWC Final coming up in 35mins (19:00CET).

Chance to watch Andre Trindade for those inclined. Fee would be modest (around 25m-ish).

EDIT

Same as when watched a year or more back. 100% a DMC. Questionable range of passing. Reminds me of an Arthur with stamina.
Their keeper was fabulous with the ball at his feet

khaled_a_d

Porque

Porque

Claudio Echeverri played and spoke so that those powerful teams of the Old Continent were on alert. With the ball, he had a sublime opening half hour. With the words, he detonated a bomb: “I'm not going to renew with River , but I'm going to stay six months or a year more,” El Diablito shot . At FC Barcelona , as MD has learned, they really like the 17-year-old Argentine attacker, as Xavi Hernández himself said , but the Barça club does not have the financial capacity now to go after him.

---

Last week MD reported we were trying to advance the signing of Echeverri for 30m (5m more than his buyout) to buy him ahead of the rest of Europe.

Today, after Echeverri announced he won't renew, MD report we do not have the financial capacity to get him for free :lol:.

Fuck these Catalan dogshit rags. From now on I'm getting my rumours from @Messigician and nowhere else.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Echeverri close to signing for Man City, and now reports Estevao and his father might look in another direction as they keep waiting for Barca to make a move, but the club still not doing anything. Palmeiras also pushing them to make a final decision soon as they want to seal the sale early just like with Endrick.

Can't sign established stars for 80m+, can't sign young talents or more than one every two years. Yeah this club don't need the Super League, it need a billionaire owner considering this sport is all about money now.

serghei

Can't sign established stars for 80m+, can't sign young talents or more than one every two years. Yeah this club don't need the Super League, it need a billionaire owner considering this sport is all about money now.

Premiere level talents cost almost as much as established stars because they are younger.

Yes, the sport is all about money now. If you don't have loads of that, you are effectively 2nd rate.

A player preferring Barca only comes into play if we can come up with a great financial deal for the club and the player in question. Since we can't... it's pretty clear Barca won't be signing these talents.

Home of Barca Fans