Barca Transfers and Rumors

gregorrin10

Either $$$ or they simply dont want to give away their striker midseason (who would?).

He has a 10,5M release clause so it doesn't really matter what they want. If we pay it and he says yes, there's nothing they can do about it. And even though he is their top scorer, he still hasn't even been their starter, he's been actually used as the super sub (a 33 year old) for 37! year old Molina, which is even weirder, as you'd expect it to be the other way around, especially considering their scoring numbers too, not just their age.

gregorrin10

Let's hope he'll grow his hair if we'll sign him.

Also, for what is worth he had a great impact on Leganes when he joined them in midseason last year from another league - 4 goals and 7 assists in 19 games. I know Barça and Leganes are different worlds but would be a good sign if he could adapt here fast as well.

Sport says his clause is 20m and Leganes don't want to negotiate (not surprising).

Why would you pay 20M for a lesser player when you can get Angel for half the price. This Board, man, at this point it just feels like they're actually making fun of the fans and actually choosing all the wrong options, more expensive, but lesser quality players. Angel at least gave me the Suarez feels with that goal, and his numbers speak for themselves, he's playing as a super sub at 33 (for 37 year old Molina lol) and he just scored his 10th goal of the season. He's kinda clinical that way. But yeah, considering our Board isn't capable of signing a player and giving him a less than a 3 year contract, I'd rather just see us save the money for the summer...lord knows we're gonna need every spare million then.

Last edited:

wisconsincule

Yeah I was under the impression Angel was ~10 million.

It seems like it’s too late to bring someone in. We clearly need another option up front but is the opportunity cost worth it? Probably not.

Again this should have been done during the winter transfer window.

michelco

Went to google and wrote braithwaite tra (thinking it would be enough to get me to braithwaite's transfermarkt page, this always works) ended up at a wikipedia page for the lovely Braithewaite train station situation on the magnificently named "Cockermouth, Keswick and Penrith Railway"

Home of Barca Fans