Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zidane82

It looks like ManU are looking to add some genuine quality to their squad ..I’d jump in and I’d drop Neymar now and put the money to getting Dybala and Sergej Milinkovic-Savic .

What a squad !!

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
It looks like ManU are looking to add some genuine quality to their squad ..I’d jump in and I’d drop Neymar now and put the money to getting Dybala and Sergej Milinkovic-Savic .

What a squad !!

I’d drop Neymar now and put the money to getting Dybala and Sergej Milinkovic-Savic .

What a squad !!

I’d pay someone to take Rakitic off our hands then l I’d drop Neymar now and put the money to getting Dybala and Sergej Milinkovic-Savic .

What a squad !!

.... you don't need to announce your FIFA 19 squad in every thread.

Zidane82

Yes calling you out is insulting you :lol:

Suggesting that I still play pointless computer games at 61 is insulting , I’d say .

I also notice that you’ve STILL nothing interesting or remotely relevant to add to the thread yet ??

As the great man once said .., it’s easier to destroy than create ..

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Suggesting that I still play pointless computer games at 61 is insulting , I’d say .

I also notice that you’ve STILL nothing interesting or remotely relevant to add to the thread yet ??

As the great man once said .., it’s easier to destroy than create ..

Neither has anyone else, wonder why that is in a transfers and rumors thread. :lol: age is truly just a number.

Zidane82

Neither has anyone else, wonder why that is in a transfers and rumors thread. :lol: age is truly just a number.

So very true .. let us know when you hit double figures ;)

Oops ... you’ve pulled me down to your level ...

PS ... a hint .. maybe post a few transfer rumours or as crazy as it may sound .. offer an opinion on a player or two ..

Last edited:

FC433

Neymar Griezmann/ Suarez Messi/ Dembele

Arthur/ Alena FDJ/ Busquets Roberto/ Vidal

Alba/ Firpo CL/ Umtiti Pique/ Todibo Semedo/ Wague

MTS/ Neto

Most likely to leave: Rafinha 100%, Rakitic and Coutinho if Neymar comes.

There is about 80% chance that Neymar might actually come. Thoughts?

FinBarcelonafan

Neymar Griezmann/ Suarez Messi/ Dembele

Arthur/ Alena FDJ/ Busquets Roberto/ Vidal

Alba/ Firpo CL/ Umtiti Pique/ Todibo Semedo/ Wague

MTS/ Neto

Most likely to leave: Rafinha 100%, Rakitic and Coutinho if Neymar comes.

There is about 80% chance that Neymar might actually come. Thoughts?

80%? I thought Neymar deal was dead from our part.

FC433

^
could be. Cannot see PSG keeping him against his will. No other teams are interested and I cannot see how it would be different next season. Maybe Juve?

His price will definitely be lower next season.

FC433

Umtiti: the club will only accept suitable offers. He will not be sold for cheap.

Rakitic: wants to stay, but his future is not decided just yet.

Rafinha: going to VFC is a bit complicated.

Coutinho: no offers yet.

Firpo: very close.

Neymar: the club is waiting.

- according to MD

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Just not his or her shtick, it is the ultimate irony within the username.

someones got their panties in a twist. if you don't like what i have to say or how i say id suggest using the ignore function.
You can continue your BBZ wanna be 'statistical' posts without having me laugh at them.

Arizona Scott

someones got their panties in a twist. if you don't like what i have to say or how i say id suggest using the ignore function.
You can continue your BBZ wanna be 'statistical' posts without having me laugh at them.

Well Zidane and I don't agree much but I think we can agree you frequently post like an immature twat. I'd rather call you out than ignore. And to me the irony in your username with how so often you post is stupendously funny. Between occasionally learning a new perspective on our fav team/players, and getting entertained, I suppose is the reason most go to boards like this, it is pretty clear where you fit in.

Home of Barca Fans