Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messi983

According to Bild we're interested in Dortmund's 17 yo LB Almugera Kabar for Barca B but with a plan to include him in the first team in coming years. BVB reportedly doesn't want to sell though.

Messi983

Deco has signed this kid from Chelsea on a free transfer. Will start at Juvenil A but also play for Barca Atletic.

Don't know if/how any of these signings will do but I prefer this kid, Faye and potentially that German LB (although unlikely we'll sign him) over very uninspiring signings we've had in Barca B over the last few years. Deco might be onto something here, let's see how he'll continue.

Last edited:

Porque

According to Bild we're interested in Dortmund's 17 yo LB Almugera Kabar for Barca B but with a plan to include him in the first team in coming years. BVB reportedly doesn't want to sell though.

I think this is his agent pushing for more prominence (seeing as Dortmund is basically a development club) and a contract renewal.

Doesn't look in the same ilk as Balde from the brief HLs so little chance of a breakthrough here either unless he can be an inverted FB which is a long shot.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Deco has signed this kid from Chelsea on a free transfer. Will start at Juvenil A but also play for Barca Atletic.

Don't know if/how any of these signings will do but I prefer this kid, Faye and potentially that German LB (although unlikely we'll sign him) over very uninspiring signings we've had in Barca B over the last few years. Deco might be onto something here, let's see how he'll continue.
After the failures of Hudson-Odoi and Loftus-Cheek, one of these double barreled Chelsea bastards has got to make it.

Porque

After the failures of Hudson-Odoi and Loftus-Cheek, one of these double barreled Chelsea bastards has got to make it.

Chelsea academy (London clubs?) have such a great catchment area that talents like this come through a dime a dozen and get let go at 18/19.

Meanwhile Boehly seems to prefer going to Brazil and everywhere but London, to splash 10/20m on exotic talents for these positions.

We would be well pressed to consistently grab these guys when their contracts turn. Just check out the Chelsea U18 and Reserves and they are mostly expiring next Summer.

Give them some La Masia polish, in a more technical but less physically demanding setting, along with Xavi perfectly cut grass and a few could explode.

I don't know how good this kid is or will be, but I do know that for sure he has better basic abilities in those HL clips then guys like Konrad de la Fuente, Fabio Blanco, Gustavo Maia, Zacarias and Emre Demir who we invested alot of time, energy and resources into.

And this Idowu chap is probably not in the higher tier of Chelsea internal ratings (not that that means much when you see their retention records).

Raiding the academies of clubs like PSG and Chelsea who do not appreciate their prospects would be a well served prospect.

Andresito

Staff member
João Félix (Atlético Madrid): "I’d LOVE to play for Barça. Barça has always been my first choice and I’d love to join Barça. It was always my dream since I was a kid. If it happens, it will be a dream come true for me." via @FabrizioRomano

How about a Griezmann deal. 20m OK?

Porque

Manchester United have agreed a deal worth up to (€55m) £47.2m for Inter Milan goalkeeper Andre Onana.

---

Why do I get the feeling that we would struggle to get that fee if we tried to sell Ter Stegen.

Porque

The fact you even know who that is impresses me greatly.

Vieri that is. Everyone is aware of Patmore’s career at Yeovil.

Watching those old Yeovil Highlights make me realize they were probably the inspiration for Xavi ball.

Spam to Patmore (Lewandowski) and hence why he wants Oriol Romeu!

khaled_a_d

João Félix (Atlético Madrid): "I’d LOVE to play for Barça. Barça has always been my first choice and I’d love to join Barça. It was always my dream since I was a kid. If it happens, it will be a dream come true for me." via @FabrizioRomano

1 + 1 loan with purchase option it is.
Seriously though, I would pass on him even for free.

Some beggars eat dirty unwashed plants from fields and it is only through sheer luck they do not become severely ill.

Other beggars, use their initiative and go bin dipping to grab leftovers.

Other beggars hustle so they can buy some clean rice and beans to heat and eat. That's the sort of beggar we are right now. The Upper Tier Beggar.

Please do not advocate that we fall backwards in to the lower tiers.

Football Club Barcelona :
"Standards - even for beggars."

Stop trying to ignite envy, cast hatred and class war amongst us beggars! :mad: Beggars of the world: unite!

Specially after that news today that we are still in 60 M emergency need or Gundo & others are gonna be hangin'! If we behaved like beggars that we are and not pretend to be rich we wouldn't be in this shit in the first place... and we are still lookin' at expensive players instead of grabbing those FREE agents that would demand small wages... :banghead:

Porque

Pass. The Felix chance was a few years ago when Travolta went the other day.

Atleti got arrogant and wouldn't accept him into a deal. Not even Saul.

And then they go and loan both to Chelsea with no mandatory buy clause, with both having their values shot to pieces.

Not even their mothers want em.

Home of Barca Fans