Barca Transfers and Rumors

El Gato

Villarato!
TBH y'all need to pipe down a bit. He's average and not worth more than 25M, but definitely not a Boateng.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I mean Gameiro and Maxi Gomez are outperforming him. So it's 60m for their third best striker right now.

El Gato

Villarato!
Yeah, don't disagree with 60M being ludicrous business and the whole thing making you look a clown club. But he's not that bad. He's probably actually flattered by the interest and could perform rather well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The problem is the club blowing away a ridiculous amount of money on players they'll desperately try to move on from in two years max.

The only point of signing a #9 is if he can make a significant impact. I don't see Rodrigo as that type of player. Certainly not for a loan fee + obligatory 60m fee.

Rodrigo isn't even a proper striker. He's more of a second striker in the mould of Griezmann.

xXKonan

I get Semedo isn't perfect and will likely be sold this summer.

But fuck me if he's involved in the trade for Rodrigo at this point in the season. We will be stuck with Roberto as our main RB, it's like the board is trying it's hardest to fuck the team even further than it already is. :lol:

xxxxxx

So we're basically probably going to use our summer transfer budget to fund this deal.

60m plus on a player that literally doesn't score and is no better than perez.

Home of Barca Fans