Barca Transfers and Rumors

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Fuck Rodrigo. I like the Ben Yedder rumor, tho. He would be the ideal short term.

Doubt Monaco lets him leave. He's their best player. If Valencia let Barca loan Rodrigo it just tells you how much they rate that shit cunt.

Barcilliant

Moreno is so fucking mediocre. He makes Paco look like Gerd Muller.
The market is shit for strikers. I'd take Cavani in a heartbeat.

terryzinc

How hard is it to tell good goal scorers from bad ones? I mean just look at the NUMBER OF GOALS SCORED ffs how difficult is it? Rodrigo SUCKS he is Boatang #2. Meanwhile look at the numbers of Werner even Yedder WTF is wrong with our player assessors? RIDICULOUS beyond ridiculous going to kiss the season away. WE COULD HAVE SIGNED HAALAND why didn't we we let Dortmund have him we didn't even bid for him TERRIBLE PLAYER MANAGEMENT!

Messigician

Lol at people thinking that PSG will sell Cavani.

They literally just put our a statement saying neither Cavani or Kurzawa are for sale.

And these are their leftovers they're playing hardball with. Imagine people thinking they'll sell poster boy Mbappe (Lol)

Last edited:

terryzinc

PSG are jerks they never want to sell anyone they love keeping players right to the bitter end BUT NEYMAR can leave this summer and he will!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

jairzinho

PSG are jerks they never want to sell anyone they love keeping players right to the bitter end BUT NEYMAR can leave this summer and he will!!!!!!!!

Interesting..

:coffee:

Mbappe WILL leave in the not too distant future, most likely on a free transfer.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Apparently we discarded Kevin Gamero.

Funny thing is he would be a better buy than someone like Rodrigo. :lol:

Messi983

At least Paco knew how to score goals.

Yeah, I think Paco got too much hate here. He's good but struggled because he didn't play regularly and when he did he was often used as a winger. Wouldn't mind getting him back on loan.

Home of Barca Fans