Barca Transfers and Rumors

Devils

[tw]1219189650075607041[/tw]

Cavani handed in a transfer request.

Do the work Barto.

Dembouz x Cavani = Treble

CatalinR10

I don't want some short term quick fix. I'd rather leave recruitment until the summer tbh

he wants to leave and we are in desperate need of a striker.

He can be a starter now untill the summer and a backup one when we get the new striker.

Andrew M

he wants to leave and we are in desperate need of a striker.

He can be a starter now untill the summer and a backup one when we get the new striker.

He'll want a 2/3 year deal probably on pretty good wages. So we'll have two 33 year old Uruguayan strikers next season

CatalinR10

He'll want a 2/3 year deal probably on pretty good wages. So we'll have two 33 year old Uruguayan strikers next season

Suarez is done , especially after this surgery. I expect him to go in USA in the summer.

We can offer him a 2 year deal on decent wages. He's MUCH leaner and in a better form than Suarez.

I don't think we can find a better solution for now.

Andrew M

Suarez is done , especially after this surgery. I expect him to go in USA in the summer.

We can offer him a 2 year deal on decent wages. He's MUCH leaner and in a better form than Suarez.

I don't think we can find a better solution for now.

But we have no idea if Suarez will leave. We do know he's under contract until 2021 so he can stay if he really wants to.

Ritchie

But we have no idea if Suarez will leave. We do know he's under contract until 2021 so he can stay if he really wants to.

He can stay on the bench next year or go to America to finish his career. No way he can be Barca's starting striker next season.

Get Cavani in now and if he does well and maybe get more out of Dembele, Griez and some of the youngsters then Messi will hopefully accept that.

Home of Barca Fans