Barca Transfers and Rumors

Espacio

the new chariman must decide radical changes
there is no plauer who deserves playin in Barcelona except Messi and Ter Steigen
we need so many transfer

--------------------------ter stegen------------------------------

trnsf1(trnsf2)-----trnsf3(trnsf4)------trnsf5(pique)------trnsf6(alba)

-------------------trnsf7(de jong)-----trnsf8(trnsf9)------------------

messi(trincao)-------------trnsf10(trnsf11)-----------trnsf12(ansu fati)

-----------------------------trnsf13(trnsf14)-----------------------------

i don't care about the financial problems but we really need 14 transfers.. if you don't see any other players name on the pitch that i wrote we have to sell them

Messi983

If we really rate him this "high" we will easily find ways to pay it.

From Goal:

So, if we see him as this kind of potential, no doubt we will do the deal IMO.
But a scout rating him is different than SD.
I have to say though, Planas gives me some positive vibes, he isn't outspoken as Abidal and he is the one who scouted Pesdri

I think he's a real deal but just don't see us spending 35m on another young winger. We have other priorities and no money.

And well, if there is one Sevilla player we should obviously target now it's Kounde.

Windhook

Alaba is more likely to go to Real Madrid. The very thought that Toni Kroos plays there.

And the other thought that in the last 4 seasons Barca are out of CL in an embarassing way makes me pessimistic.

Yannik

Is there even a realistic chance to sign anyone that isn't free? Unless Messi is off the budget, there seems to be no money. Barca fans shouldn't expect worldclass at this point, and concentrate on free agents that can hold the current level until signings can be made again.

2021-vertr-ge.png

Not an awful list to pick from. Depay, Thauvin, Alaba, Calhanoglu, Wijnaldum, Donnarumma, Boateng, some more.

FC433

Garcia and Wijnaldum are good options, and hopefully, we manage to sell Coutinho, Pjanic and force Umitit to leave.

FC433

^
we have had enough :( I think Messi loves the club enough to acknowledge that he needs to leave for both of us.

Bobo32

Garcia and cheap backup Aguero are probably good options, Depay and Wijnaldum would only lead to problems and a longer time until the needed change.

stk93

otavio is really good.. versatile player, he can play rb also
i dont mind donnarumma and sell ter stegen to make some money.. and better connection with raiola-haaland/mallen
donnarumma, garcia, otavio, depay.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Some people are thinking of how big the chances of getting Haaland are.
I would kill to have Marega in attack this season. :lol:
Guys like him should be an option in summer.

Porque

Has anyone watched Sporting Lisbon this season? Their new signing Pedro Gon?alves has exploded this season. Impressive numbers.

Messi983

Sell Bruno Fernandes for 60m, buy this guy for 6m, great business for SCP.

Also, don't know if City would consider selling as they probably see him as a longterm replacement for Fernandinho but Yangel Herrera is an interesting player.

Home of Barca Fans