Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messi983

Stuani is negotiating his return to Espanyol. As I've said before if we could get him for cheap and on a 1+1 year contract I wouldn't mind him. He could be a good option off the bench. Very unlikely to happen though so I think we'll have to stick with what we have. Hope for Fati to continue like he has started, Messi to stay motivated, Trincao to show a progress, Griezmann to continue defending well and Braithwaite to become a pichichi.

If we'll bring another new player over next two days then a striker would be my priority over a CB mainly because Eric Garcia seems to be our only CB option and he's pretty meh to me. If we can get him for 10-15m then ok, I'll give him a chance and hope for the best, if he won't come it's fine with me as well as we'll at least keep options open until next year to possibly bring someone better.

Riordon

Mikel Merino has been playing really well this season so far. 60m is his release clause.

Also had a great last season. Definitely an option for the double pivot next to De Jong to ease out Busquest along guys like Camavinga, Kudus, etc.

Messigician

Juninho [OL director] just confirmed the agreement reached on personal terms between Depay and FCB: "Depay has an agreement with Barcelona, we don't hide that. It is possible that Memphis signs for Bar?a tomorrow, but it is not certain. He is the most likely to go". [@GFFN] 🔴🔵

Relax he is coming

Porque

Valencia are desperately looking for a buyer for Kondogbia as the market closes.

Rumoured fee - 20m.

Really shocked we don't see the pivot as priority.

Messi983

Valencia are desperately looking for a buyer for Kondogbia as the market closes.

Rumoured fee - 20m.

Really shocked we don't see the pivot as priority.

Murthy said Valencia won't sell anyone today and they're looking to bring two new players. We'll see.

vueling

So again weeks of articles in the bews about various players and none of them were signed. Marinez, Garcia, Depay...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So again weeks of articles in the bews about various players and none of them were signed. Marinez, Garcia, Depay...

Garcia aside, good news if you ask me. They are not worth their price tag and we don?t have money for them unless we make some high profile sales.

vueling

Garcia aside, good news if you ask me. They are not worth their price tag and we don?t have money for them unless we make some high profile sales.

That?s the second part. After the Bayern game senyor presidente said big changes will come. The only real big change was to give away Suarez to a competitor as a gift. Don?t get my wrong it?s good he?s gone. But the way how and the destination isn?t great.
Then Rakitic and Vidal left almost for free. Terrible sales but at least the wage bill decreased. Is there a learning for the future? Naah probably not

Porque

No money, no salary.

The board paid for their sins of recent years and went tooth and nail to give away players. But it wasn't enough.

Let's hope we get a proper board, and that Messi decides to sign a contract with 6 months left somewhere else and spare the electorate from giving him an obscene renewal.

FC433

So we got nothing in the end, we really need a CF
It is better to wait and get a proper CF. We have a decent squad that should be good enough to win the domestic double, but far away from being good enough to win the CL. Adding one or two okay players will not change anything that much! Of course, we can try again in three months.

Barcilliant

Play Pique as a CF at times. Arajuo and Lenglet as CB.
Time to be creative. This is truly a transition season anyway. Board is on its way out, some seniors too and noone has great expectations. Koeman will probably be here for this one season. If the youth can gain some experience and we finish with a trophy that will be a bonus.

Home of Barca Fans