Barca Transfers and Rumors

Rory

Pep undoubtedly has a lot of success wherever he goes but he doesn't half lose some valuable players. Eto'o at barca, Kroos at Bayern, now Sane.

Vilarrubi

The Arthur-Pjanić swap could be completed before the end of June. [rac1]

31ejry.png

xXKonan

Well, the actual rac1 rumor says we have until the end of the month to trade Arthur-Pjanic.

They also say Arthur is still refusing to move. I hope he keeps holding out, the last thing we need is another 30-year-old player who has been underperforming himself.

JamDav1982

Well, the actual rac1 rumor says we have until the end of the month to trade Arthur-Pjanic.

They also say Arthur is still refusing to move. I hope he keeps holding out, the last thing we need is another 30-year-old player who has been underperforming himself.

They will be basing the end of season time limit on Barca trying to balance accounts for 19/20.

Pjanic is a better player than Arthur for me and doesnt seem to suit Sarri but straight swap should not happen as imagine Arthur should have more market value.

Givenchy

Arthur just needs to stay put for 1 more year and these clowns will be gone.

Riordon

Looks like Arthur is off to Juve. Still doesnt agree with getting Pjanic, Merih Demiral-Arthur would have been a great swap.

But we lack character and composure in our midfield. Pjanic can provide that short term but would have liked a more sustainable option.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Sell Arthur if you want, but for God's sake don't replace him with Pjanic.

For all conflicts that exist between Barca fans, selling/keeping Arthur being one of them, I haven't seen ANYONE argue for the sake of getting Pjanic, that's the one thing everyone agrees with.

If Arthur goes, Thiago should come, together with the midfielder that should be bought no matter who stays/leaves.

Home of Barca Fans