Barca Transfers and Rumors

Givenchy

seriously, is it just me who thinks Juve would be INSANE to sell Dybala and Higuain for a 33yr old Ronaldo?

I saw a while ago Tuchel wasn't happy with Verratti, said he needed to lose weight :lol:

khaled_a_d

seriously, is it just me who thinks Juve would be INSANE to sell Dybala and Higuain for a 33yr old Ronaldo?

They aren't insane at all, age doesn't mean much in this case, he is still better player than both, he would last in Juve as long as both would do, and the club value has already raised in the stock market because of the rumor.
There are few clubs like Barca,Juva Real etc that players would love to put in their CV that they plaed in those clubs, but there are even fewer players that clubs would love to say they played for them. Cr7 is one of those even if many here hates to admit it.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Dybala and Higuain are overrated. This is a league where a 36 year old Luca Toni was top scorer a few years ago lmfao. Dybala/Higuain getting 20+ isn't eye-catching at all to me. I expect Ronaldo to score at a level akin to his prime years in the league at like 35-40+ goals going full blown Inzaghi.

More comparable to Ligue 1 than to La Liga or EPL. Juve would be foolish to prioritize either of them over Ronaldo who, even at this age, is too big for the Serie A because it's just that weak.

Laplacian

Still no news about our midfield besides an inexperienced youngster from a Brazilian league. Yet another season of low creativity, pace, and mobility from our 'world class' midfielders Rakitic and Busquets. At least Coutinho is someone to look forward to.

eaman

"messi wants mohamed salah"
"messi wants paul pogba"
:lol:

Ya these headlines are funny. I completely ignore them nowadays. Just click bait. The day after Messi went out of the world cup there was about five players he supposedly wanted. I doubt Messi was even speaking to those close to him that day never mind others. It could also be agents of those players trying to put ideas in the Barca boards heads

SeloBarca

So with 70m transfer budget

Potential transfers

50m for Paulinho
35 for Gomes
35 for Mina
30 for Rafinha
13 for Deulofeu
30 for Paco

193M

MTL_Barca

So with 70m transfer budget

Potential transfers

50m for Paulinho
35 for Gomes
35 for Mina
30 for Rafinha
13 for Deulofeu
30 for Paco

193M

Selling all our deadweight for max prices would be way too good to be true. I hope we get rid of Rafinha and Gomes without loans and take the Paulinho deal if its true and that should being in like 100M combined what should be enough for another quality signing after Arthur and Lenglet.

Kind of unhappy with Paulinho departure. He was added dimension to our team. But I believe club has some plans behind these (hopefully some agreement with Thiago, De Jong? ). For now we have lets say Busquets, Ivan, Arthur, ocassionally Roberto and Coutinho. We need at least one more-lets hope its Thiago. So 4 fixed MF (ivan, thiago, busquets, arthur), so we must add 1 more: Alena/De Jong.

Home of Barca Fans