Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zincubus

Banned
We can't. La Liga would only allow us an out-of-window transfer if the estimated injury time were to be 5.5 months or longer. We are allowed to sign club-less players as long as we have room in the squad (We do) but between that and giving the spot to one of our youth players, i know the one I'd pick

They don't even know how long he will be out though !?

The word is 4 months minimum even then he will have to get fit for playing ...

mark1nhu

I don't understand why people even cite PSG players in here. We have zero chances of signing any player that them don't consider a reject.

FCBfan22

Even if we have a chance to sign a P$G player, we shouldn't. It's just wrong. Why you ask:

- They refused to sell Verratti, when the player wanted to come here (ok Looserpol did it too with Coutinho...)
- They lured bought Neymar with a bunch of shady deals
- If we give them money back, they could escape a possible FFP penalty

And so on and on.

In fact I think that none of the European clubs should buy anyone from P$G. And our delightful president went straight in for DiMaria. Let Nasser swim in his money straight into trouble.

slvtn

You are right with not getting players from PSG. We should look in the Bundesliga. Of course it is all fantasy and many ifs are involved, but I'd try to switch Luis Suarez for Lewandowski after this season and also get Goretzka for free as a no brainer. We might even be able to offload one of the unpopular players to become Schalke's new superstar.
It'd be good timing, because Lewandowski seems unsatisfied now and it's clear that it is Ancilotti's last season in Munich unless he wins the triple. I could almost predict they will bring Hoffenheim's Nagelsmann or Klopp as a future coach and go for Goretzka, Draxler as a Ribery replacement and create one hell of a young, talented team that will dominate Europe.

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
You are right with not getting players from PSG. We should look in the Bundesliga. Of course it is all fantasy and many ifs are involved, but I'd try to switch Luis Suarez for Lewandowski after this season and also get Goretzka for free as a no brainer. We might even be able to offload one of the unpopular players to become Schalke's new superstar.
It'd be good timing, because Lewandowski seems unsatisfied now and it's clear that it is Ancilotti's last season in Munich unless he wins the triple. I could almost predict they will bring Hoffenheim's Nagelsmann or Klopp as a future coach and go for Goretzka, Draxler as a Ribery replacement and create one hell of a young, talented team that will dominate Europe.

Thing is if we could nick Draxler off them now we'd be making us stronger and weakening them at the same time ...

Joan

I'd try to switch Luis Suarez for Lewandowski after this season and also get Goretzka for free as a no brainer.

Lewandowski supports Real. :lol: There are rumors he's planning a move. But would he be an upgrade? He's 30 now, would be 31 by the start of the season. Suarez is out of form, but I don't think Lewa is a solution. If we are looking for Luis' replacement, we should try to sign a talented youngster like Timo (Bundesliga, you said) or Dolberg. Even Belotti would be a better option for me.
A propos Goretzka on the other hand, you are 100% right. I'd like to see us signing both him and young Maxime Lopez. Speriamo.

slvtn

No need for PSG leftovers. Draxler is average and not more, there are way better options for Barca

There are better options, but it's questionable if we would get them. We even won't be able to nick Draxler from them as it seems that Nasser simply takes things personal and doesn't wanna sell to us. The move to PSG was good for him as he succeeded right from the start and he is a versatile type of player who can definately add quality.
He had a good period at Schalke and sucked at Wolfsburg though, so it would be a risky deal. Especially when Goretzka will be available for free.

Lewandowski supports Real. :lol: There are rumors he's planning a move. But would he be an upgrade? He's 30 now, would be 31 by the start of the season. Suarez is out of form, but I don't think Lewa is a solution. If we are looking for Luis' replacement, we should try to sign a talented youngster like Timo (Bundesliga, you said) or Dolberg. Even Belotti would be a better option for me.
A propos Goretzka on the other hand, you are 100% right. I'd like to see us signing both him and young Maxime Lopez. Speriamo.

It would be no long term upgrade. In that case we should of course look after a younger player. I think Lewandowski right now is better than Suarez, just because Luis is out of form. If he is at 100%, there's no need to switch him and it would indeed be better to look for a long term replacement. The timing for Lewa would be right as it seems that Ancelotti doesn't have a real concept. He basically would be the perfect coach for our concept less board. :D

1993Kaan1993

who says so? Real's newspapers? they are lying like always. he already rejected them 2 times. Also Bayern won't sell him. l hate Spanish teams black propaganda, they are even worse than lequipe.

Werner for me is the next Shevchenko and Belotti is my dreamy number 9.

1993Kaan1993

With Dembele injured, I say we go for Julian Draxler. I always liked how he played, he has the pace we need, plus he is more a team player then Neymar for example, he always looks to assist rather than scoring. I don't know will PSG be willing to sell him, but the reports this summer were that they want to get rid of him.

PSG doesn't want to sell Draxler. so it's impossible.

gvt2000

Isco and Modric were Barcelona fans once upon a time too, Lewandowski being a Real fan means nothing. I'd only be ok with him signing for us if it was on a free transfer: paying salary+transfer fee is out of the question for a 31 year old. We need to be scouting sup21 players, not players on the verge of retirement

1993Kaan1993

Isco and Modric were Barcelona fans once upon a time too, Lewandowski being a Real fan means nothing. I'd only be ok with him signing for us if it was on a free transfer: paying salary+transfer fee is out of the question for a 31 year old. We need to be scouting sup21 players, not players on the verge of retirement

May l ask you one question? how old are you? l assume 10-12 at maximum. Signing one of the best strikers who is 29 years old who have a contract until 2021 for free? You lost your mind or you have a mentall illness or something?

He is not a Real fan, a player who rejected Real 2 times before. This guy said that Bayern must spend money in the future, because of the talk Bayern board to decrease market prices. Then, rumours surfaced. Bayern won't sell him.

Spanish press is lying machines nowadays. ED linked Sule with Barca too.

l want Werner or Belotti at PSG to form a dream trio with Mbappe and Neymar.

Givenchy

totally this. Lewy also comes across as a cunt

1993Kaan1993

PSG will throw money at any Barca employee, just to piss us off.

Small club mentality.

Spanish lobby and Tebas are doing every thing just to piss PSG off. we can also call this as small clubs mentality?

Nasser wants the best. if someone is the best in his or her role, he will get them if possible.

considering, Barca, Bayern, Real, M.City, Chealse are not selling clubs. though La Liga has buyout clauses, so signing the bests are not possible every time. we know our limits.

l'm fed up with this PSG hate because of Neymar, it's even more than Real hate.

Barca got Dembele though Dembele did a lot worse than Neymar. so you are happy with him. l didn't see any Dortmund fan who hate Barca or Liverpool fan when Barca did everything, bad or good to sign Coutinho. too much black propaganda.

Barca is doing the worse than PSG and as long as you sign the players, you are happy with it. Please end this hypocrisy.

world doesn't revolve around Spanish teams.

raki

I would bet on German and French leagues. But not the "impossible" choices like Thiago and others. Under 23 years with great potential. Also take a look at some Italian prospects.

Goretzka for free would be a great addition.

Home of Barca Fans