Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zincubus

Banned
What are you talking about? How is Messi in decline? 54 goals/16 asists in 52 matches in 16/17 season. How is that a decline? Ronaldo is not getting more effective, but he does play in a better team.
Football is still a team sport, so that counts a lot.

By suggesting he's in slight decline doesn't mean he's suddenly gone rubbish , just that he's not been playing at as high an unbelievable high standard that he was doing a couple of years ago ...in contrast Cronaldo looked to be a dead weight and I presumed that he'd had his best days but he seems to have reinvented himself and of course he's been helped by Zidane making flamin Madrid good again ...

[tw]898672922662981633[/tw]
Ship is sinking......

If true, not surprised. They talk so much crap about the whole Neymar saga, but forget that Messi has to renew almost every season in order to keep him. Messi will not put up with Cristiano being better than him. time to concentrate on scouting for cheap players and selling them at a higher price or keeping them. Barca were looking into Dembele when he was worth 14 millions, time to go that route.

xxxxxx

Alright, then start with a 60M bid, and raise to 80M and see if they'll accept that.
But he is a world-class player, with the most insane winning attitude and completely ridiculous physical form.
He is one of maybe 2-3 players, where you could say that we wouldn't be too weakened after Neymars departure (Hazard and Griezmann being others).

Bottom line: Most realistic WC-player out there, imo.
But I guess Deulofeu is fine, or Dembele for 200M is just fine?

I wouldn't even start off at 60m. As I said, he's only got 1 year left on his contract..... and I don't think it's a good idea to sign him again.

Barcilliant

1. Prepare for life without Messi
2. Do not sign Alexis, Di Maria or any other expensive player over 28

3.Sign Seri for 40 million. No brainer
4. Give our Masia kids chances to develop. Please keep Samper

5. Low expectations. Think of qualifying for CL as main goal. If lucky maybe win a Copa.
6. Even if the board does go there is no guarantee things are going to get better. Sad reality.

The board are mainly to blame for this fiasco but that rat Neymar really fucked us over. Piece of shit showed no class.

Hektor

1. Prepare for life without Messi
2. Do not sign Alexis, Di Maria or any other expensive player over 28

3.Sign Seri for 40 million. No brainer
4. Give our Masia kids chances to develop. Please keep Samper

5. Low expectations. Think of qualifying for CL as main goal. If lucky maybe win a Copa.
6. Even if the board does go there is no guarantee things are going to get better. Sad reality.

The board are mainly to blame for this fiasco but that rat Neymar really fucked us over. Piece of shit showed no class.

Your optimism is overwhelming. :cry: :hang:

Jamezdin

By suggesting he's in slight decline doesn't mean he's suddenly gone rubbish , just that he's not been playing at as high an unbelievable high standard that he was doing a couple of years ago ...in contrast Cronaldo looked to be a dead weight and I presumed that he'd had his best days but he seems to have reinvented himself and of course he's been helped by Zidane making flamin Madrid good again ...

Ronaldo is actually nowhere near as good as he was during the first couple of seasons for Madrid. At this moment, he is like a turbocharged Inzaghi (way better in every facet of the game obviously). Literally any world class striker would be scoring an absolute boatload of goals in this Madrid side, especially if made a focal point in the team and given FK and PK duties.

Hektor

1503089984441.jpg

Sport claims Di Maria and Seri are our backup options to Dembele and Coutinho.

+you gain Seri

-You get Di Maria

make a good signing and proceed to shoot yourself in the foot the next signing. :staringpep:

Oh, goodie goodie! :giggle: We already got two players and now we are getting two more. I figure that since we are talking about two new players, we already got the other two, Coutinho and Dembélé, since they were two hours away and on their way! :cigar:

PS: When I was born, my doctor dropped me on my head and I have been gullible and stupid, ever since.

Long Live our glorious board! :thankyou: board!

Last edited:
Messi will not put up with Cristiano being better than him.

What did I just read???
Even the Madrid fans (fans who watch football and not read headlines) have admitted that Messi is the greatest footballer of all time 5 or more years ago. And here people still live in illusion.

When will these people realize only footballer who can be compared with Messi is Maradona. Even pele is no match for Messi. But if you had understanding, you would have realized this 9 years ago. So, I don't expect you to understand it now.

If true, not surprised. They talk so much crap about the whole Neymar saga, but forget that Messi has to renew almost every season in order to keep him.

Comparing the situation of Messi with that of Neymar??

People nowadays never fail to surprise me.

It's like saying Maldini and Jordi Alba are of same quality because both of them played at left back for one of the greatest teams in the history of football.

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
12 more days of this crap... At least the board will be out but we will have a shit season when we sign Di Maria......

Mitchell1978

Why pick on just me ... loads are complaining ... With very good reason and why the animosity towards me a fellow Barca and forum member ??

No reed at all .

Yes the negative defaitist attitude of a lot of people here bothers me, you have a particulary bad case of it also.

Hektor

12 more days of this crap... At least the board will be out but we will have a shit season when we sign Di Maria......

He is not that bad and Messi has asked explicitly for Di María, one of his closest friends. The other one is Agüero We have to keep Messi happy or he walks via a free transfer. We need for Messi to sign his contract.

I wish that Di María will stop doing a heart with his hands after he scores a goal. He looks like a dork or a running idiot doing that.

If Di María flops, there is nothing Messi can say or complain to the board. As I see it, it is a win-win situation.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans