Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zincubus

Banned
Tottenham have sign Sanchez frm Ajax without making too much noise in the media . while Barcelona struggling to land good players frm other clubs. uncle P¨¦rez can get coutinho and dembele in the space of three days. uncle Perez is a freaking genius.

£42 million !!! I know he's young but he's never impressed me at all..

Noex

The Swedish Wizard
So no rumors at all about our deadweight players? Vermaelen, Douglas, Turan, Gomes and Rafinha?? i mean we seriously need to get them as far away from the club as possible now.

gatsu

So no rumors at all about our deadweight players? Vermaelen, Douglas, Turan, Gomes and Rafinha?? i mean we seriously need to get them as far away from the club as possible now.

Nobody wants them. We are stuck with them untill the end of their contract.

BarçaBarça

100m on a guy who only has 1 year left on his contract, who is nearly 29 and who has played for this club before?

Alright, then start with a 60M bid, and raise to 80M and see if they'll accept that.
But he is a world-class player, with the most insane winning attitude and completely ridiculous physical form.
He is one of maybe 2-3 players, where you could say that we wouldn't be too weakened after Neymars departure (Hazard and Griezmann being others).

Bottom line: Most realistic WC-player out there, imo.
But I guess Deulofeu is fine, or Dembele for 200M is just fine?

JerseyAddict

People... Don't be suprised if Özil or Cesc shows up at the door :/

I lost faith in this transfer window...

We will play with what we have.

jCoob

barca should buy dembele and costa (he should be cheap).. then should change formation to 3-2-3-2.. put messi into iniesta-messi-dembele AM line, covered by busquets and rakitič.. back line: alba-umtiti-semedo..

youngsters from la masia should get involved with the first team (occasionally) and they all should get long-term (till they are 27,28?) contracts, going out only on loan (even for 3, 4 years in a piece if "necessary"), not on a permanent basis.. management should learn something from chelsea fc..

next year they should buy griezman (costa going the opposite direction) and coutinho.. it would be a team for the next 5 years :))

and.. it doesn't really matter when they sell gomes, arda, vermaelen, douglas and santos..

xXKonan

1503089984441.jpg

Sport claims Di Maria and Seri are our backup options to Dembele and Coutinho.

+you gain Seri

-You get Di Maria

make a good signing and proceed to shoot yourself in the foot the next signing. :staringpep:

Home of Barca Fans