Barca Transfers and Rumors

Leong157

Semedo rises for Barça side

-Barça reviews their initial bet by Bellerín, for which he does not want to make a stratospheric offer

-Nélson Semedo (Benfica) is the great alternative while Palencia is in the bedroom

Using google translate.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...25/bellerin-semedo-fichaje-lateral-barca.html

Why don't they try Sidibe or even Concelo if the Semedo deal failed first. Going straight to Palencia as the third option is too risky for the upcoming season, I think.

Noex

The Swedish Wizard
I hope we get Semedo, seems like a perfect fit and right direction to enhance the current squad. Now we just need to sell/get rid off Vermaelen, Turan, Douglas and maybe one of the young midfielders now that Samper is in the squad unless we are certain we can develop all of them at the same time.

Messi983

Barcelona will announce a bomb signing in four days:

[tw]885165098112831490[/tw]

I just hope it won't be a NUCLEAR bomb...

We know it will be someone that nobody expect us to buy...

Paulinho1_2590893b.jpg

:robert: :bartomeu:

Seriously though, that tweet is probably just BS. How does that guy know we'll sign someone in exactly 4 days? Why not tomorrow or in 10 days? If it will turn out that we'll really sign someone before the end of this week then I'll give him a credit but for now it's just a guessing game like for all of us. I doubt he really has some inside informations. And even if he knows something things change quickly in football and reliable information today can be proven wrong tomorrow because something changed in the meantime. Vitolo's case is the latest proof of that.

hulinat

I dont get whats so special about Semedo. The guys nowhere near a 40-50m player and would fail worse than Danilo for real.

behindbrowneyes

I dont get whats so special about Semedo. The guys nowhere near a 40-50m player and would fail worse than Danilo for real.

We won't buy him for 40 or 50 when 40 was too much for Bellerín. He can't be worse for us than Danilo for Real as they had a good starter in Carvajal. We don't have a starter by now.

Raketa10

Why would he be worse than Danilo?!

As I see things we only have 2 remaining options Semedo and Sidibe so I hope we sign one of them since playing one more season without RB would be a FUCKING NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention that Roberto deserves a proper chance in the midfield!

hulinat

Why would he be worse than Danilo?!

As I see things we only have 2 remaining options Semedo and Sidibe so I hope we sign one of them since playing one more season without RB would be a FUCKING NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention that Roberto deserves a proper chance in the midfield!

Semedo and Sidibe aren't the only right backs in the world. I dont think we've even been in talks with Sidibe so i dont know where youre getting this stuff.

PhilS

I don't know much about him. He is, though, a RB, who has been successful at that position in a top league. So, I trust he can defend the position better than Sergi Roberto or Aleix.

For Paulinho, what all cules have to keep in mind is the quality of the midfield alternates now on the Barca squad, beyond the first 11. I do think Paulinho has a very good chance of doing better than any of them, based on what I have seen from him over the past year or so with the Brazilian national team.

Interlop

Apparently Milan is getting Bonucci for 40mil. I know that he is 30 but I think he would be a perfect fit for Barca. Offer Mache+20mil and I think they'll accept.

Home of Barca Fans