Barca Transfers and Rumors

springfield

I am resigned to think that we will not sign a RB and a midfielder this window. We will just have to go with Vidal and Bob in the RB position and hope they pull through, and for the midfield, god save us.

Then what will they buy? They will sign a midfielder that's for sure. I just hope they don't wait for verratti so they end up with some last minute average player because verratti was not coming.

Raketa10

Regarding RB I think we will go for Bellerin if we fail than we'll try with Semedo and if we fail to sign him also than we'll get Cancelo but I might be wrong. I am 100% sure we will get RB though.

Giginho75

Very few players are perfect for Barca?

Who would you rather have.. Paulinho or Fabinho?

i agree, not many players are so able to play for fcb and sure i don't want a average player like paulinho...
but perfect is verratti, not fabinho... ;-)

and my point in the your first post was that our current midfielders are not mediocre at all, but certainly we have to change something, to improve, etc...

Nucky

For a club like Barca this is pathetic really. Bayern just signed James, Real signed Theo,Ceballos, Milan signed 7 players, Juve have almost signed Costa, United signed Lukaku and we can't even sign fucking Paulinho. This is Barca but our board is for some relegation zone club.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I would rather not sign anyone untill this board get the fuck out.

It's not about me wanting Paulinho here, just saying, that the board is so freaking incompetent, they can't even sign Paulinho.

Thing is, by the time this board changing miracle happens, we'll only have a week or so of transfer window left and the best players are already gone or at a triple window ending premium.

Home of Barca Fans