Barca Transfers and Rumors

TitoTata

Banned
Coutihno is a great player but we already have to many AM in our team. We can buy him only if we sell one or two of them. I would rather have one proper CM.

On the other hand imagine midfield Coutinho-Verratti-Busquets. I know it won't happen but that would be brutal. :)

Yeah those three would be nice as well :)

mark1nhu

Cash and to be the MAIN MAN ?

Gareth Bale's new 6 year deal signed today has just raised the bar money wise - £350,000 per week NET - so they're paying him around £700,000 per week before deductions apparently !

Yeah, but Suarez HATES England. Maybe this naive from me, but I think he would put his happiness before money.

Sali

If we can't get Coutinho we should look at Payet, he will be 30 next season but since he's the definition of a late bloomer he would be useful for us in rotation with Iniesta and our young midfielders with his brilliant technique and passing.

gasgas

What we may need

..............................GK....................
RB.............CB.......................CB...............LB
.................DM........Deep playmaker............
New RW.........................................LW
........................ST, Messi

For deep playmaker I suggest breaking the bank for Verratti.

snowy

Yeah, but Suarez HATES England. Maybe this naive from me, but I think he would put his happiness before money.

jz925nf
Unless he gets blown away by an EF-5 twister or abducted by aliens, el rapido fire Pistolero ain't going nowhere. :cool:

PhilS

I just don't think this season is likely to end well, due to some deficiencies in the roster. I think several big moves are needed for next season:
New keeper.
Move Rak to be the starting DM. Or move Sergi Roberto. Busquets needs to play less from now on.
Replace the spot vacated by whoever moves to DM.
Need another starting midfielder, of true Barca quality. I'm thinking the level of De Bruyne, Di Maria, Poyet, Ozil. The current group of Rafinha, Gomes, D. Suarez and Turan are not good enough.
Better backup at FB, preferably someone who can play both sides.

snowy

Need another starting midfielder, of true Barca quality. I'm thinking the level of De Bruyne, Di Maria, Poyet, Ozil. The current group of Rafinha, Gomes, D. Suarez and Turan are not good enough.

Ozil Ozil Ozil Ozil Yes Please! :thumbsup:
This would be fantasy football at its best! Forget about it! I'd even ditch my lighting assistant gig at the Moulin Rouge and move to Barcelona :barcascarf:

KyloRen

People really don't learn from the past. Last season everyone laughed at RM for playing like garbage at the beginning of the season and then saw them play great in the second half. Just like the morons who crowned City as Champs at the beginning of the epl season last year and saw them burn down. Season is still very young.

cro-man

People really don't learn from the past. Last season everyone laughed at RM for playing like garbage at the beginning of the season and then saw them play great in the second half. Just like the morons who crowned City as Champs at the beginning of the epl season last year and saw them burn down. Season is still very young.

The reason why real won is their very strong depth . They have players on the bench who can make a difference we dont. Even our starting eleven cant provide these days because our squad behind the trio up front is not good enough anymore. We have one of the weakest midfield of the top teams maybe even the weakest. Our defense is nothing special either maybe even worse with rb and lb completly being disaster.

Ritchie

I just don't think this season is likely to end well, due to some deficiencies in the roster. I think several big moves are needed for next season:
New keeper.
Move Rak to be the starting DM. Or move Sergi Roberto. Busquets needs to play less from now on.
Replace the spot vacated by whoever moves to DM.

Sign Bellerin and Coutinho. Move Roberto to midfield.

Mats
Bellerin Pique Umititi Alba

Raki/Inietsta Busquets/Roberto Coutinho/Gomes

MSN

Last edited:

Ritchie

Real won nothing domestically last season while a far from vintage Barca won the double. Real did have really good form but they were 12 points behind with not long to go and it was only Barca's dodgy run that kept it alive.

In Europe they practically had a bye to the final and did their best to throw away the Roma, Wolfsburg and City ties but all 3 were too poor to take advantage.

Raketa10

Ozil Ozil Ozil Ozil Yes Please! :thumbsup:
This would be fantasy football at its best! Forget about it! I'd even ditch my lighting assistant gig at the Moulin Rouge and move to Barcelona :barcascarf:

Ozil? No thank you. Only Coutinho and Verratti are good enough. That said we need more Verratti than Coutinho type of player.

Raketa10

The reason why real won is their very strong depth . They have players on the bench who can make a difference we dont. Even our starting eleven cant provide these days because our squad behind the trio up front is not good enough anymore. We have one of the weakest midfield of the top teams maybe even the weakest. Our defense is nothing special either maybe even worse with rb and lb completly being disaster.

The reason why Real won was best possible draw they could get. It was the easiest way to the final EVER!

Home of Barca Fans