Barca Transfers and Rumors

So, Real Madrid are buying basically everyone avalible with Zidane returning.

Meanwhile, somewhere in a dark room in Barcelona Ernesto is convincing Barto to keep Rakitić.

And we might bring back the guy who pretty much forced us to buy dembele and coutinho at such high price
The worst case scenario became reality.
Hopefully we at least win la liga next season b.c there is no way we are winning champions league

wisconsincule

Hopefully we at least win la liga next season b.c there is no way we are winning champions league

I think we have a great chance at winning the champions league. The only team that is better than us is Liverpool and we were a few close chances away from beating them over two legs. If FDJ can integrate quickly that helps us even more.

It was a bitter ending to the season but we will be back once again fighting on all 3 fronts!

Arizona Scott

We were the 3rd best team in the world last year (Man City, Liverpool). We added the top young CM in the world and a current top 10 player in the world to round out the attach.

I would like Valverde and a few over 30s to go--but we are strong favorites for La Liga, favorites for Copa and again be in the fight for the CL title--probably 3rd best chance in Europe.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
We were the 3rd best team in the world last year (Man City, Liverpool). We added the top young CM in the world and a current top 10 player in the world to round out the attach.

I would like Valverde and a few over 30s to go--but we are strong favorites for La Liga, favorites for Copa and again be in the fight for the CL title--probably 3rd best chance in Europe.

As shit as we were id probably have to agree as us being 3rd, a lot of the teams this season were just crap.

City/Liverpool

Barca
rest

Zidane82

I think we have a great chance at winning the champions league. The only team that is better than us is Liverpool and we were a few close chances away from beating them over two legs. If FDJ can integrate quickly that helps us even more.

It was a bitter ending to the season but we will be back once again fighting on all 3 fronts!

So our senior players ( loads of ‘em ) are gonna be older and even slower and less ambitious... Messi must be totally disillusioned .

How are we gonna be better ?

There’s no guarantee that FDJ will be allowed to be as influential as he’s used to being especially if he’s sharing games with Vidal and Arthur ..

I also dread to think how Cronaldo winning the next Balon Dor will effect Leo

Zidane82

And that means you are a pessimist----->pussy, which isn t a surprise, because you base your opinions on rumors and fake news.

Thing is I have nobody who works for Barcelona so I have to listen to rumours and chat ..

I also have a pair of eyes which enabled me to see that we’ve been dreadful to watch since Valve took the reigns ..

Messi983

Do you think our management know who he is?

We were linked to him in the past in the media so they probably do know.

But with De Ligt seemingly not coming I wouldn't mind us to invest some of that money into Junior Firpo and bring a true competition for Alba.

Messi983

So our senior players ( loads of ‘em ) are gonna be older and even slower and less ambitious... Messi must be totally disillusioned .

How are we gonna be better ?

There’s no guarantee that FDJ will be allowed to be as influential as he’s used to being especially if he’s sharing games with Vidal and Arthur ..

I also dread to think how Cronaldo winning the next Balon Dor will effect Leo

Poor Messi.

Like he's not a big reason why we're keeping his friends around.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So apparently we are going cheap and might not sign Firpo after all, instead Flilip Luis. So what is going to happen when both Alba and Luis are too play to play in a few years? Then we will buy a replacement?

Spending 120m on Griezmann and yet don't want to spend 30m on a proper, long-term LB. This club is so long on present time and short on future.

Tough times ahead for Barca fans to endure. But we will.

Andresito

Staff member
So apparently we are going cheap and might not sign Firpo after all, instead Flilip Luis. So what is going to happen when both Alba and Luis are too play to play in a few years? Then we will buy a replacement?

Spending 120m on Griezmann and yet don't want to spend 30m on a proper, long-term LB. This club is so long on present time and short on future.

Tough times ahead for Barca fans to endure. But we will.

There are no guarantees Junior Firpo will be better than say Theo Hernandez.

mc_lovin

Can people here just be a bit more sensible? Its really not that simple to wave a magic wand (30ME) and our LB position is covered for years. Firpo himself said hes not interested in a move here yet - for very good reasons.

Home of Barca Fans