Barca Transfers and Rumors

BBZ8800

��He's aware that important members of the squad are no longer fond of Griezmann and the decision he made last year.

If this is true, imagine those core idiots in our team.
1. they want EV
2. they are old and crap
3. they have too high wages
4. Messi is covering for Suarez
5. now they don't want Griezmann due to him rejecting us, yet they want Neymar who has betrayed us :lol:

Sell everyone except Messi.
We will survive without them.

Zidane82

Have yet to hear anything about wingers. Don't tell me these idiots are going to rely on Coutinho and Dembele again...

Not wingers but BR are saying we’re considering one or both of the Arsenal front men ... they work great together and then if you play Messi between them ... well ..

Devils

[tw]1134584525609209864[/tw]

Please gawd. For fucking once please let Sport be right about something.

If true, that bum Alba's days are truly numbered.

Givenchy

imagine all those seniors who backed Valverde getting benched 1 by 1 during the season by the man himself (bar Leo ofc)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Griezmann, Neymar, if I were Real Madrid I would be laughing so hard at how fucked up our judgement and priorities are with a big glee on my face.

They are just abiding their time and going after the real prize, Mbappe while we waste so much money on some soon to be deadweights.

Givenchy

Griezmann, Neymar, if I were Real Madrid I would be laughing so hard at how fucked up our judgement and priorities are with a big glee on my face.

They are just abiding their time and going after the real prize, Mbappe while we waste so much money on some soon to be deadweights.

problem with that though, Madrid can be patient after winning 3CLs in a row and the Ronaldo era coming to an end.

we are basically desperate for another CL in the Messi era

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
problem with that though, Madrid can be patient after winning 3CLs in a row and the Ronaldo era coming to an end.

we are basically desperate for another CL in the Messi era

At this point I don't care about another CL in the Messi era, well, I shouldn't say I don't care, of course I want one, with or without Messi but to me the most important thing is to start rebuilding and have a good foundation for the future when Messi is gone. I'd trade having a very good team that is competitive with all the powerhouses with one more CL with Messi and then we become totally shit after that.

Home of Barca Fans