Barca Transfers and Rumors

Arizona Scott

Roberto is a regular rotation player at barca. Whether or not you think he should start or not he is a good player, and part time player with spain. Moreno isn't 2nd choice at liverpool and klopp doesnt trust him in any moment of significance anymore.

Id be plenty happy with luis or monreal, they are far superior players despite them being long in the tooth.

Messigician

Roberto is a regular rotation player at barca. Whether or not you think he should start or not he is a good player, and part time player with spain. Moreno isn't 2nd choice at liverpool and klopp doesnt trust him in any moment of significance anymore.

Id be plenty happy with luis or monreal, they are far superior players despite them being long in the tooth.

Ronerto is a key player for spain since Lucho took over

Andresito

Staff member
Ronerto is a key player for spain since Lucho took over

No he's not. He's hardly getting minutes even if Carvajal has been injured almost every international break.

190 minutes out of 540 for Roberto since Lucho took over, that's 35 %. I don't know what your definition of key player is.

Kul_z

Im not following diego laxalt, does anyone have some better insight of his performances in serie a? His world cup heroics were pretty decent, played lb position and i was sure he would earn some big ass transfer.

Zidane82

Monreal would be great .. he’s good at LB and more than decent at CB

Porque

Im not following diego laxalt, does anyone have some better insight of his performances in serie a? His world cup heroics were pretty decent, played lb position and i was sure he would earn some big ass transfer.

Non-EU, bad hair.

Havesaks

It just hit me. Bayern is normally a smart club, but so was Chelsea, and they threw 70m into Reals pocket for a medium good striker like Morata. Don't hope same story will unfold itself again with Assensio, like he has been hyped at times, i can see it for me, Bayern throwing 80-90m for a pretty average to good player who never should cost more than 40-45m. It would be PerezClassic move… :O

And few days later we announce Umtiti to United for 50m. Coutinho for Chelsea for 70ish. It would be so barca-typical tragic, that its almost doomed to happen.

Last edited:

vuji_31

It just hit me. Bayern is normally a smart club, but so was Chelsea, and they threw 70m into Reals pocket for a medium good striker like Morata. Don't hope same story will unfold itself again with Assensio, like he has been hyped at times, i can see it for me, Bayern throwing 80-90m for a pretty average to good player who never should cost more than 40-45m. It would be PerezClassic move… :O

And few days later we announce Umtiti to United for 50m. Coutinho for Chelsea for 70ish. It would be so barca-typical tragic, that its almost doomed to happen.

No way.Coutingo wil not go for less then 100 millions.And about Umtiti , if fucking Hernandez is going for 80 millions Umtiti can go for also 80.

Home of Barca Fans