Barca Transfers and Rumors

vuji_31

I dont see why all of you are talking about Maxi Gomez.His and Celta season is disaster.
He is not really good on the ball, best thing about him is heading and streght.
Not tehnically good with ball in his feet.
Also seems slow.

Jovic is first option for sure andI think, it is job done.

I would go for Filipe Luiz as backup player.
He is decent , and there is not good options on the market for the LB.

CB is nit priority but it would be nice if could bring De Ligt.

For the LW I dont have any ideas.
Who ever gets here will not ve in first 11.

xXKonan

Which Moreno?
Alberto, considering how long he's been on the bench at Liverpool, he would want to go somewhere and be first choice.

Alex Moreno, on the other hand, was actually one of ours at one point but left the U-19 team and went elsewhere.

gregorrin10

The Liverpool one is just not good enough.

Why are we not after Firpo? We could buy him and loan him out.

What would be the point of that? We need someone here, playing second fiddle to Alba, especially as he's going into his 30s and won't be fit as much anymore. So we need a reliable option too, someone who we are comfortable with even playing the biggest games, if Alba gets injured. I wouldn't mind Filipe Luis for a couple of years, then go for Mendy or bring back Grimaldo.

Arizona Scott

Alberto Moreno's contract expires in June so he can sign with whoever he wants.

However he is not barca bench quality. He is such a weak spot liverpool plays a number of out of position players at LB before turning to him in a big situation. Bob for instance is 10x the player AM is in any position.

Moreno has been used by liverpool (effectively) in cup.competitions they prefer to exit early in. We can always use barca b for that if we ever had that desire, but us and city are a few of those win every comp teams--i actually like that approach.

Out of contract f luis or monreal are much better back up options for alba for a couple years.

Last edited:

Zidane82

Sky reporting that Man City have offered a massive amount for Saul and knocked us out of the race to sign him !?!

I haven’t seen any reports of us even being interested in him !!

Also Pogba one of my favourite players has stated it would be a dream to play for Zidane at Real Madrid !!

vuji_31

I would like to Madrid spend a lot of cash om Pogba and Mane.
They are not WC.
Thats good for FC Barcelona.

I agree. De ligt,Jovic and Filipe Luis.

Sell Gomes,Rafinha and Denis.

xXKonan

Sky reporting that Man City have offered a massive amount for Saul and knocked us out of the race to sign him !?!

Also Pogba one of my favourite players has stated it would be a dream to play for Zidane at Real Madrid !!
We have been linked with Saul since 2013 at least. We apparently had a first option deal on him when we sold Villa to them in 2013.

But I can't see us ever getting him.

Givenchy

yeah I just saw Pogba's 'come and get me' and i bet Raiola is already working on a deal with Madrid. makes alot of sense esp with Zidane back

Saul makes no sense for us, no idea what Sky are talking about

Joan

We've got Rakitić. We're good.

Home of Barca Fans