Barca Transfers and Rumors

xXKonan

According to MD we apparently consider Andre Silva as a possible option to reinforce the 9 spot.

Not really a fan of him myself.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
According to MD we apparently consider Andre Silva as a possible option to reinforce the 9 spot.

Not really a fan of him myself.

Would it be a sin for us to have a striker that's actually quite pacy?

First Maxi Gomez and then Andre Silva. I like Maxi Gomez, but he's just not what we need right now. We need a striker who's able to play like an inside forward from the left like Villa IMO. I know people don't want Messi centrally, but do we even have a choice? I would rather have two useful flanks than only one.

Dembele RW, Messi centrally since he doesn't want to play out wider anyway and preferably a pacy striker who can start wider and also have the ability to occupy the CBs.

Giginho75

Buying, buying, buying...
For a lot of users the main thing is only "to buy".

You all seem babies of five years who want gifts and toys everytime they see a toys-shop, despite they already have a lot of these at home.

Cule4life

The Culest

You all seem babies of five years who want gifts and toys everytime they see a toys-shop, despite they already have a lot of these at home.

Yeah let's just sit back and enjoy Suarez's (who we bought :lol:) hijinks on the pitch match in match out

khaled_a_d

While I agree with you, I think we have to remember that this is the transfer thread. what else are people gonna discuss here?

Giginho75

Yeah let's just sit back and enjoy Suarez's (who we bought :lol:) hijinks on the pitch match in match out

This is not the point!
The point is that on this forum a lot of users (I don't know the average) want only buying.

The club in one year built a great midfield with two great deals (Arthur and FDJ), guaranteeing high level for many years in the middle.

Now the problem is Suarez...
but is not so easy buying a striker of his level.

Kane? Mpabbe? Lewa? This is the Barca level, right?
Not easy, they're not cheap...
so, before to get rid of Suarez, I think is better to value the market proposals.

p.s. I think Suarez is too much muddler, but keep calm...
I'm sure he will score heavy goals again.

Giginho75

While I agree with you, I think we have to remember that this is the transfer thread. what else are people gonna discuss here?

Great irony my friend...
but there are many ways to discuss about the market.

Here seems that our players are only shit and we have to change immediately without understanding that the football market is complicated and anyway the club already bought great players and prospects for the future.

MTL_Barca

Great irony my friend...

Here seems that our players are only shit and we have to change immediately without understanding that the football market is complicated and anyway the club already bought great players and prospects for the future.

And yet we are here with current Suarez and Kevin Prince Boateng out of all players as our two striker options so of course this will be discussed.

Cule4life

The Culest
Great irony my friend...

When did we buy a striker? :lol:

We are discussing prospects like Maxi Gomez, Jovic etc. who are realistic choices not Mbappe or Kane.

Getting mad about transfer discussions in a transfer thread- Edgelord extreme.

Home of Barca Fans