Barca Transfers and Rumors

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
With Roberto cementing his place, there is no reason to splash the money on Bellerin.

Would be better to find someone with loads of potential and capability to compete with Roberto for much less. Probably why Robert's been following one or two of Monaco's players very closely. Almamy Touré one of them I think it was.

Anyway, next transfer window opens up in January and any rumors about players joining until then is hogwash.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Arsenal would take us to the cleaners if we try to buy Bellerin.

Paying that much for Bellerin you would expect him to be a starter. But Roberto is Lucho's boy and Project and no way he will ride the bench and rightfully so. if we are going to get a second RB I would rather it be a cheap solid option or use Palencia/Nili for that spot.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The Bellerin ship has sailed, he made his choice and barring a come & get me plea, the club shouldn't look to go there. Plus, I don't believe for a minute that he is an elite RB atm. There are better & cheaper options to consider for a player who would want to be here

BBZ8800

Our 2nd RB should be either expensive and way better than Roberto (which Bellerin is not), or a cheaper 2nd option (which Bellerin is not again, he is not cheap this time).

Devils

Stupid idea to go after Bellerin and spend big. It would be a slap in the face of Roberto who has done so well and is committed to us.

Sign a RB back-up (Bellerin isn't going to be that) or look at the kids in La Masia.

Zebulun

Wenger knows top 4 this season will be tough so he's trying to rob us again to stay afloat. We see through you Wenger.

xXKonan

Francesc Aguilar had another article up today on MD denying we are going after Bellerin due to the price and other factors.

He says Robert is looking at:

Adama Traoré (Monaco)

Almany Touré (Monaco)

Pol Lirola(Juventus/Sassuolo)

and Vets like

Stephan Lichtsteiner

Darijo Srna

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I could understand why Lichtsteiner would be an interesting possibility to consider, he ticks most of the boxes you'd want even for a rotating player at his position. I just think his lack of closing speed (age) and temper would not be an ideal fit. Plus, I know he wants to play more than he has been at Juve with Alves there and not sure it would improve much at Barcelona. I prefer the younger route

Jombi

Considering our problems in midfield, I wouldnt mind splashing 35-40m on Fabinho who can play CM, DM and RB. It will certainly give us more options.

Last edited:

Ritchie

We should have had Bellerin and Grimaldo in the squad now. How did we sell Grimaldo with no buy back? Icardi as well.

La Masia is producing next to nothing now but at least develop the ones it does produce like with Sergi Roberto and Rafinha.

Home of Barca Fans