Barca Transfers and Rumors

SeloBarca

Only watched Gabigol on youtube but he seems quite slow and not that impressive. Would Rather wait and invest in Dybala later on. Gabriel Jesus is à better option for winger backup than Gabigol.

opjeoff

Please just sign whoever you are going to sign already, pre-season has already started and i am getting tired of these rumours.

xXKonan

CopYjgqXEAA0AB7.jpg:large

Sport says we are Negotiating for Luan Vieira, who plays for Gremio.

Neymessi

It's goal rate isn't exactly awful and I would rather we give these young guys more of a shot than wasting it on players who aren't much better at all.

Yeah being practitcal maybe munir is a good idea if the alternatives aren't that great but we should keep trying. It won't be tough to find someone who is much better than munir. I just can't piss myself with fear at the idea of him being a backup forward again.

Trickykid

CopYjgqXEAA0AB7.jpg:large

Sport says we are Negotiating for Luan Vieira, who plays for Gremio.

No idea who he is, but going solely by career stats and youtube highlights, it seems utter anticlimactic if this is our Brazilian after having been linked heavily with Jesus and Gabigol.

Do you know him, [MENTION=20103]Flavia[/MENTION]?

Luan-Vieira-Leicester-City-Transfer-News-685074.jpg

Bloody hell, he even looks a bit like a certain compatriot from our club... This can't be good.

Edit: never mind, saw that there's already a dedicated thread.

Last edited:

Raketa10

It seems to me that we will probably sign Gabigol.
It is much better option than Luan but definitely not as good as Gabriel Jesus, but than again for 4th striker it is more than enough.

Home of Barca Fans