Barca Transfers and Rumors

PhilS

Barca second team:
Cillessen
Semedo Lenglet Vermailen (to be determined)
Malcolm Arthur Vidal Denis
Munir Rafinha

What a huge improvement in the depth compared to the first half of last season! I count 7 of these 10, you could slot them into the first 11, the team would hardly be weakened at all.

soul24rage

Barca second team:
Cillessen
Semedo Lenglet Vermailen (to be determined)
Malcolm Arthur Vidal Denis
Munir Rafinha

What a huge improvement in the depth compared to the first half of last season! I count 7 of these 10, you could slot them into the first 11, the team would hardly be weakened at all.

damn i don't remember a time where we had a bench like that

Givenchy

I believe both SER and TV3 reported it

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The arrival of Vidal does not discard the idea to sign Rabiot. [tv3] <a href="https://t.co/lsAAaWhI7k">pic.twitter.com/lsAAaWhI7k</a></p>— Barça Centre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1025493108191059968?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 3, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

what is this obsession with Rabiot?

Joan

Transfer window looks damn good by now. Hope it works this time.

Paco, Turan, Gomes, Denis, Vidal...

How did you figure that out? I could only imagine some kind of first option/pre deal for Frenkie de Jong - and thats about it. The squad looks complete now and needs to get cut down to ~23 players. And I gotta say: hats off to the board - they did a fantastic job this season. Feels good giving them praise for a change :D

I was the only.one in this forum telling ppl Bartomeu should stay last season when there were rumours he could be sacked.

But I was also the only one to.predict we Would win la Liga and get far in the CL, but we wouldn't win it.

😉

PS: and I predicted we would win la Liga right after the game we lost against Madrid for the supercup at the Camp You, so when everyone thought we would win nothing

Devils

I wouldn't trust that Rabiot story.

The same thing happened right after Malcom was signed with the press saying we were still interested in Willian.

We are definitely done bringing players into the team for this season. That's not to say they may not buy a player now who they can bring in next year.

Joan

I was the only.one in this forum telling ppl Bartomeu should stay last season when there were rumours he could be sacked.

But I was also the only one to.predict we Would win la Liga and get far in the CL, but we wouldn't win it.

&#55357;&#56841;

PS: and I predicted we would win la Liga right after the game we lost against Madrid for the supercup at the Camp You, so when everyone thought we would win nothing

Unknown genius. Nich with a story behind it.

What are we winning this season?

raki

I am little surprised we are not receiving lots of offers for Denis and Rafinha. These are really good players.

Or we getting offers but teams are low-balling us.

Put them for sale and the offers will arrive.

Lets focus on Yerry, Gomes and Alcacer. And loan Samper to a good team.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Aliex is almsot gone now. Mina and Marlon will mostly leave. Denis and Gomes are unlikely but even a loan would be good. Rafinha will leave imo, he wants to be a starter. If we can sell Denis and Gomes or send them off on loan at least then Rafinha will get some decent minutes.

Forgot Paco. He needs to leave, either him or Munir. Both are useless tbh.

Our squad right now is

GK: 2 Mats and Cilissen
Defenders: 6 Pique Umtiti Lenglet Vermalen Mina Marlon
Fullbacks: 4 Alba Roberto Semedo Cucu
Midfielder: 10 Busi Coutinho Rakitic Vidal Arthur Denis Gomes Rafinha Samper Alena
Attack: 6 Messi Suarez Dembele Malcom Munir Paco

That is 28 players, selling 3 is a must at least to have a 25 squad which is maximum.
Marlon, Mina and Samper will mostly leave. Rest is up to the market.

Last edited:

jairzinho

Aliex is almsot gone now. Mina and Marlon will mostly leave. Denis and Gomes are unlikely but even a loan would be good. Rafinha will leave imo, he wants to be a starter. If we can sell Denis and Gomes or send them off on loan at least then Rafinha will get some decent minutes.

Forgot Paco. He needs to leave, either him or Munir. Both are useless tbh.

Our squad right now is

GK: 2 Mats and Cilissen
Defenders: 6 Pique Umtiti Lenglet Vermalen Mina Marlon
Fullbacks: 4 Alba Roberto Semedo Cucu
Midfielder: 10 Busi Coutinho Rakitic Vidal Arthur Denis Gomes Rafinha Samper Alena
Attack: 6 Messi Suarez Dembele Malcom Munir Paco

That is 28 players, selling 3 is a must at least to have a 25 squad which is maximum.
Marlon, Mina and Samper will mostly leave. Rest is up to the market.

Solid team. Along with Marlon, Mina and Samper, we need to sell both Denis and Gomes aswell. Rafinha should stay IMO.

Devils

EV wants a smaller squad than last year and its rumoured he wants to cut it down to 22 players.

Marlon, Mina, Samper, Gomes, Munir/Paco and Rafinha will likely leave.

Though I personally think it should be Denis to leave over Rafinha, but it doesn't look like the club wants Denis out nor does he want to leave himself.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yeah Denis is not leaving but we our midfield is good enough and Rafinha will not see much minutes. Denis is good enough against lower table teams. Gomes must leave though, he is even more useless. At least Denis had his moments which he failed to convert into a form. Gomes never appeared to be a good player except one or two matches.

SeloBarca

EPL transfer window is closing next week so its very few days left to sell players.
Havent heard any rumors about Samper even.
And Gomes probably escaped beeing sold once again by getting injured.
Denis should be sold, but i dont know if it was even in the plans.
Neither Paco or Munir are good enough even as backups tbh and we have alot of attackers now anyways.

Fekir and Lozano havent signed for anyone yet.

Home of Barca Fans