Barca Transfers and Rumors

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I know a lot of you aren't happy about the rumors of us signing Alcacer. But what will it take, if we do sign him, for him to be viewed as a success in your eyes? Let us assume that we sign him for 30M Euros, the loan of Munir, and 5M Euros in easily attainable variables, and 5M Euros in unlikely to be attained variables.

xXKonan

I know a lot of you aren't happy about the rumors of us signing Alcacer. But what will it take, if we do sign him, for him to be viewed as a success in your eyes? Let us assume that we sign him for 30M Euros, the loan of Munir, and 5M Euros in easily attainable variables, and 5M Euros in unlikely to be attained variables.
My Expectations?

I don't expect him to be the second coming of Suarez or whatever but I want him to prove.

-He can be better option than Munir currently is. I don't want us to spend 30+15 on a guy who's either marginally better or not as good as Munir when we could've just kept Munir and not spend the cash. (Not a dig at Munir since he's gotten a lot better and still is very young and still can improve even further).

-Not be a passenger in games. I don't want him literally doing jack shit on the field and expecting Ney/Arda Messi etc to do all the donkey work and wait for them to feed him chances on a Silver platter.

At this point I'm probably Team #Munir. The price for Alcacer is just steep and I'm just concerned if we do get him he's not really all that much better of an Option compared to Munir. Who we could've just let him stay and be our sub and let him keep improving.

God Serena

Score in the CL final and I'll call him a Barca legend.

God Serena

I trust you won't go full BBZ on this. :troll:

Lol realistically though, I'd be happy with him if when one of MSN gets injured or suspended (Neymar and Suarez pick up way too many cards for attacking players), he is able to perform at a level that keeps us competitive without becoming a passenger, and he has to be at least twice as good as Munir when doing so.

gasgas

He will need to score in atleast 5 big games

But honestlyI'd rather have us play Munir

Home of Barca Fans