Barca Transfers and Rumors

JamDav1982

Because he needs a lot more integration as you yourself have previously said. And it’s not just about Dembélé integrating but also the team learning his habits because he at times produces some stuff but there is nobody around.

Regarding Oriol

That is the quote I had in mind when he mentioned Busquets.

From that it doesnt read at all to me he plans on having him with first team next season while Alena is gteed.

M

MessiCam

That is the quote I had in mind when he mentioned Busquets.

From that it doesnt read at all to me he plans on having him with first team next season while Alena is gteed.

I think he’s statement is pretty self explanatory when one considers him liking a closed squad and not wanting to send players back and forth.

If it wasn’t for the injury he would have made the jump.

JamDav1982

I think he’s statement is pretty self explanatory when one considers him liking a closed squad and not wanting to send players back and forth.

If it wasn’t for the injury he would have made the jump.

Dont think he would have or will and Barca have in past spoke of 'promoting' from B team players that then go on loan from first team.

In that quote there seems a clear distinction between Orio and Alena situations.

My bet would be he goes on loan but could be wrong.

M

MessiCam

Big games vs. Atletico and Real, he didn't play them. But also started vs. Juve and Chelsea.

It's not like he's ignored. We have to see how Valverde manages him next season. Too early for conclusions.

I really didn’t say he was ignored. He played decent minutes for a new signing considering his injuries but he was overlooked on numerous occasions as well.

Joan

Valverde planned to work with 3 younger players. Alena, Oriol and Arnaiz, all of them out injured.

M

MessiCam

Valverde planned to work with 3 younger players. Alena, Oriol and Arnaiz, all of them out injured.

I think Arnaiz will be put to pasture because there is no way he will play in Segunda B. It’s a shame really because he is a goal scoring winger that keeps things simple. It’s a really nice option to have.

Joan

I think Arnaiz will be put to pasture because there is no way he will play in Segunda B. It’s a shame really because he is a goal scoring winger that keeps things simple. It’s a really nice option to have.

He's been out for too long. Don't know when he's coming back. But yes, you probably right.

You could tell Valverde trusted him and liked him as an option. So did I. Might've become a great squad player considering he's veratile if things worked out for him.

MTL_Barca

Deulofeu done for 13+4 and apparently Marlon will be next for 15-18 mil.

Would be a really good start, didn't expect to get anything near 30 mil for these 2. If we also manage to get rid of Vidal, Gomes, Rafinha and Paco permanently that could actually add up to a really nice amount.

Cillessen not even included, i think he'll stay at us since nobody will pay like 40 mil but if a club does it that could be a nice surprise.

Donatello

A basic overview of our transfers vs Real Madrid, done after Pep left :

FC BARCELONA

From 2012-13 to 2017-18:

Money Spent : 729.94 million pounds.
Money Recieved : 385.2 million pounds

Net spending : 344.74 million pounds.

REAL MADRID C.F

From 2012-13 to 2017-18:

Money Spent : 475.65 million pounds.
Money Recieved : 399.62 million pounds

Net spending : 76.03 million pounds.

Despite having lesser net spend, they have a world class & a young squad. While we still rely on our aging old stars. The board has been doing an excellent job I must say...:worthy:

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Their squad is not stronger than Barcas nor does it have the better young players.

Best squads win the leagues.

Who are their great young players?

Donatello

Well, I don't think this Barcelona sqaud is the best, as you call. Real had an off season and Atletico were inconsistent. Plus, Stegen was on God mode.

JamDav1982

Well, I don't think this Barcelona sqaud is the best, as you call. Real had an off season and Atletico were inconsistent. Plus, Stegen was on God mode.

Barca have a better squad than Real. Whos best players are almost all 30+

Just excuses to say Real had an off season.

Who is the great young players at Real?

Donatello

Barca have a better squad than Real. Whos best players are almost all 30+

Just excuses to say Real had an off season.

TBH, Barcelona's best players are also almost 30+.

Just excuses to say Barcelona has the best team.

Who are the great young players at Barcelona?
(Don't answer dembele.)

First of all, its *are, not *is,
Second, Their best young talent is Asensio. And, He has near similiar stats to Dembele, to prove that.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

TBH, Barcelona's best players are also almost 30+.

Just excuses to say Barcelona has the best team.

Who are the great young players at Barcelona?
(Don't answer dembele.)

As I thought you cant answer it.

Spoke crap and cant back it up.

Dembele is young...but lets not count him as doesnt suit you.

Dembele, Ter Stegen, Umtiti and Coutinho 30+? Need to check again min.

Best squads win the league.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans