Barca Transfers and Rumors

Pogbizzle

wouldn't be suprised if he's cup tied. our board haggle over 10m delaying the move, end up paying the 40m with him cup tied :lol:

That's actually what I'm afraid of. We are seriously becoming the laughing stock of world football. Suing Neymar today was insane. They should be focused on signing new players, not crying over something that's done.

Givenchy

That's actually what I'm afraid of. We are seriously becoming the laughing stock of world football. Suing Neymar today was insane. They should be focused on signing new players, not crying over something that's done.

totally. they are crying over spilled milk while Messi's contract is in limbo

Hektor

totally. they are crying over spilled milk while Messi's contract is in limbo

There was a meeting or "party" in Messi's house yesterday. Neymar and Alves were there together with players from Barça that included Pique and Douglas:

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/bar...ona-con-mensaje-cachondeo-hacia-pique-6238440

After Barça announced that they are suing Neymar, Messi published this photo of the trident, in instagram, under the title of "He returned."

img_xmunoz_20170822-191942_imagenes_md_terceros_20969391_257066501471000_6075193496019402752_n-k66B-U43744062058qaB-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

According to Fox, there is a total break between the players and the Barça Board. In addition, Fox said that there are two years remaining in Messi's old contract (that is what I though.) Therefore, if Mancity wants Messi, they can either wait two years or pay his release clause.

Last edited:

LMessi85

According to Fox, there is a total break between the players and the Barça Board. In addition, Fox said that there are two years remaining in Messi's old contract (that is what I though.) Therefore, if Mancity wants Messi, they can either wait two years or pay his release clause.

Wow are you serious? If that's true...
Why are they still here, exactly?! (the board) :angry:

klc123

Starting to face the reality that Paulinho might be the best signing we make since selling Neymar. We are hopeless.

Home of Barca Fans