Barca Transfers and Rumors

ASordidGod

Will we ever find out their thinking behind Paulinho? Will someone come out and explain the decision? Because to me it makes no sense. He's a bang average box to box CM. Not quick, not good technically, and offers little defensively. (If I remember from his Tottenham days.) So angry right now.

LMessi85

After all the transfer rumours about Dembele and Coutinho (where we signed them 3 times already), i sincerly hope that this is another rumour that is untrue.

Jombi

They need to sign both Coutinho and Dembele to make up for the Paulinho nonsense. I wanted us to sign Mbappe but for some reason, we have gone missing in those rumors.

mdenci

I really don't understand this whole Paulinho thing. Even our interest in him is too much for a player of such low quality (I hope that he proves me wrong and somehow impresses everybody, but it's a long shot). The only explanation of him in our team is a switch to a 4-2-3-1 formation in which, I'm guessing, he would play CDM along with Busi.

Don't know... If this transfer goes through, I will be very disappointed. We could just buy nobody then and rely on home players who can play in mid, like Alena or Samper.

mdenci

Is it just me, or the tactics and the approach of our board to every single transfer is completely off the mark?

They do this every time: they start placing rumours in various newspaper and that goes on and on (way too long before they actually bid for the player), after that they contact the player and tickle his imagination thus creating a problem for his current club instead of first contacting the club and asking permission to approach the player himself, later they bid small amount of money and wait to see reaction of the player's club (through the news!!!!!!!!)... If a was a manager of a club, and another club comes to me with this approach, I would be pissed off too, and if I had the financial power, would cripple them (as PSG did to us for taking this approach to Veratti).

slvtn

They need to sign both Coutinho and Dembele to make up for the Paulinho nonsense. I wanted us to sign Mbappe but for some reason, we have gone missing in those rumors.

That would be good. Haven't seen Paulinho yet, but Coutinho and Dembele would surely add quality to the team. Don't wanna judge him wrong, but it sounds like a mediocre plan B transfer of which we already have enough in the midfield. But please no di Maria. We need either Coutinho or Dembele. I try not to think about it though as it doesn't seem to happen until the last minute of the transfer window. Or as they say: just a matter of hours.

Raketa10

It won't happen. If we had any chance for signing both of them idiots from the board just ruined it with this 40 mil spent on Douglas 2.0

And they did all of that with Klop saying he can't go against his owners will and BVB holding meeting about selling Dembele. YOU HAVE TO BE A TOTAL MORON FOR THAT!

I am in a state of shock after we flew from Barcelona via Dortmund to Liverpool and back, after both players helped us, we did this STUPID SHIT when there was a hope for both signings.

Last edited:

mdenci

That would be good. Haven't seen Paulinho yet, but Coutinho and Dembele would surely add quality to the team. Don't wanna judge him wrong, but it sounds like a mediocre plan B transfer of which we already have enough in the midfield. But please no di Maria. We need either Coutinho or Dembele. I try not to think about it though as it doesn't seem to happen until the last minute of the transfer window. Or as they say: just a matter of hours.

Instead of Dembele (who is no doubt a huge talent and I love his play style), I think we should try and bring Marko Pjaca from Juventus. They have good wingers since they brought Douglas Costa, so he will probably sit on the bench mostly. Don't know if you guys saw him play, he is very fast and very strong considering his pace, he has good dribbling moves, a strong shot, and he is considered a huge talent.

I may be patriotic here, first recommending Kovačić and now this, but I really feel that Pjaca would do extremely well on the left wing. Plus, he would cost way less than Dembele (if Juve would be willing to let him go).

vlad

Worst thing is, if they manage to sign dembele and coutinho, socios could forgot about paulinho, probably there will be selling 1 or 2 la masia players also, but lets see

Truthist

Instead of Dembele (who is no doubt a huge talent and I love his play style), I think we should try and bring Marko Pjaca from Juventus. They have good wingers since they brought Douglas Costa, so he will probably sit on the bench mostly. Don't know if you guys saw him play, he is very fast and very strong considering his pace, he has good dribbling moves, a strong shot, and he is considered a huge talent.

I may be patriotic here, first recommending Kovačić and now this, but I really feel that Pjaca would do extremely well on the left wing. Plus, he would cost way less than Dembele (if Juve would be willing to let him go).

You sir have an eye for talent and that kid has it in abundance but our retarded board has probably never even heard of him let alone scouted him.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Will we ever find out their thinking behind Paulinho? Will someone come out and explain the decision? Because to me it makes no sense. He's a bang average box to box CM. Not quick, not good technically, and offers little defensively. (If I remember from his Tottenham days.) So angry right now.

He's Brazilian. That's all that mattered to the board. Lord Douglas out, Lord Paulinho in.

raki

At this moment it's all too new and there's still not much information about it but things stand like this for now:

Josep Maria Bartomeu i Floreta is Partner and CEO of the company ADELTE, which specializes in designing, manufacturing and building of global services in airports, sea ports, and also ground installations.

Currently they are expanding in Asia with already active projects in Taipei, Vietnam, and Hong Kong.

Evergrande Group on the other side, have this gigantic project called Ocean Flower Island and Guangzhou is one of the largest ports in Asia. Ocean Flower Island is an artificial archipelago targeted to luxury seeking tourists.

From what people are gathering at the moment, ACS (Florentino Perez's construction company) was also on public bidding for the project but finally it will be adjudicated to associates to ADELTE or (more likely) associates.

Home of Barca Fans