Barca Transfers and Rumors

God Serena

Something to rock yourself to sleep at night with when the Clasico is in the morning and Roberto is out with a torn hamstring.

SeloBarca

Guys who are born in early 80s, and who had 10-13 years in 1992 or 1994, started to be fans of Milan since Milan was the best team in the world back then.
No one was a fan of Bayern, Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea or Real (lol) back then.

I was born in early 80s and most were ManU or Arsenal fans due to their dominance in the early 90s. You "choose" team around 8-10ish.
Have to admit i myself was a ManU for a couple of years before they started airing Spanish football here. Cantona was my hero and i played with my collar up like him :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We need a Right-Back watch thread.

To follow the progress of our guys Sergi Roberto and Aleix Vidal, and the guys we've been linked to like Bellerin, Cancelo, Fabinho etc. over the season.

gasgas

To follow the progress of our guys Sergi Roberto and Aleix Vidal, and the guys we've been linked to like Bellerin, Cancelo, Fabinho etc. over the season.

Aleix and Gasgas will turn out okay

Topolino

Gemusesuppe

Gaspar
Mallo
Bellerin
Cancelo
Fabinho
Samedo
Bob
Aleix
Ricardo Pereira
Hysaj
Kenny Tete (heard he's a defensive beast, but needs to learn going forward)

Aleix and Gasgas will turn out okay

V0t8iqr.gif

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Gaspar
Mallo
Bellerin
Cancelo
Fabinho
Samedo
Bob
Aleix
Ricardo Pereira
Hysaj
Kenny Tete (heard he's a defensive beast, but needs to learn going forward)

Sounds good.

Can collaborate their performances for a comparison. No Squawka shit. First need people who watch them all though. Perhaps we should hire master detective @Jombi

Although he'll probably hype up someone not on that list or anyone else knows about.

*jk jombi

Jokes apart, would be interesting to see how these guys develop and how our lads rise up to the challenge. I hope Roberto or Vidal does well and settles in, but I have doubts.

Last edited:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Sounds good.

Can collaborate their performances for a comparison. No Squawka shit. First need people who watch them all though. Perhaps we should hire master detective @Jombi

Although he'll probably hype up someone not on that list or anyone else knows about.

*jk jombi

Jokes apart, would be interesting to see how these guys develop and how our lads rise up to the challenge. I hope Roberto or Vidal does well and settles in, but I have doubts.

I've had that list inside my head for a few weeks but never though I'd post it anywhere because Aleix will become ok.

I really should go to sleep but I'm high as fuck with the pain meds. It's hilarious to just sit and stare the screen.

What about Bruno Peres? Didnt watch any of his matches, but what I have seen on youtube was amazing. Specially that long run goal vs Juventus.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Bruno Peres plays pretty much at the same position Aleix Vidal did at Sevilla. He's the right sided midfielder of a 3-5-2 which means he can attack a lot more freely and isn't really tested as a defender.

Although he does require some attention as he might do better than Aleix.

Nucky

I was born in early 80s and most were ManU or Arsenal fans due to their dominance in the early 90s. You "choose" team around 8-10ish.
Have to admit i myself was a ManU for a couple of years before they started airing Spanish football here. Cantona was my hero and i played with my collar up like him :lol:

Depends where you live.. Here in my town of Ljubljana, most football fans supported italian teams in the 90s when they were quite dominant in Europe.. Most of them were Milan and Juventus fan.. There were also a few Inter,Roma and Lazio fans.. I remember in elementary school as being the only Barca fan in my class.. I don't know if there was 5 Barca fans in 500 students school... Real Madrid was more popular back then..

Home of Barca Fans