Barca Transfers and Rumors

F

FlaFCB

Wrong "inho", imo. If they really want another brazilian, let it be Coutinho, not Paulinho.

raki

A simple exercise about next year squad.

We need a RB. Vidal can stay because he is good and can get better. But we need a top player to be starter. And sometimes top players are not mega stars that cost dozens of millions. Make a list of the 2 best RB of each top league and see who fits our style and compare the price, age, etc.
Players like Hysaj, Sidibe, Mario Gaspar, Heinrichs, Walker, Bellerin, and others. The French league is a favourite of mine. Good players for reasonable prices "hidden" in other clubs beside PSG and Monaco. Roberto must be displaced to midfield. A replacement for Busi.

CB - I like Pique and Umtiti. Mathieu was a bust :( We know that. He must go. Mascherano: is he still barça level? Or does our season and lack of tactical awareness made him look bad? Anyway i would sell him and get a young CB already proven. Italy or French have several hot prospects already proven.

Midfield - We need 2 top players. Choose from Verrati, Coutinho, Hamsik, Bernardo Silva and please add more names. Realistic. Gomes must go. Iniesta as backup. Still on the limb regarding Denis. He has potential but this season did not helped him to be quality. Rafinha could also be a back up in midfield.

Attack.
MSN - 3 Back ups. Deulofeu, Rafinha and Munir. Alcacer is too expensive for what he produces. Not easy to find players who go 2nd fiddle to MSN. I love Lucas Perez. He can play the 3 positions, a scorer, wonderful left foot and works hard.

What do do you guys think?

The main focus is Midfield and defensive tactics, as we all know.

And the most important piece: the manager. I will be honest: seem a lot of choices to get right in 1 summer :S

gasgas

Bernardo Silva is a winger

Don't bring that crap "But he can play CM CAM RB whatever"

Enough of that crap

We have bought enough players who we claim can play somewhere only to fail miserably

We need a RW buy a bloody RW,
We need a CM buy a bloody CM
We need a CB buy a bloody CB

Not meaning to lash out on you but I feel that sort of thinking is what's wrong with Barca and the rest of the world today

raki

Bernardo Silva is a winger

Don't bring that crap "But he can play CM CAM RB whatever"

Enough of that crap

We have bought enough players who we claim can play somewhere only to fail miserably

We need a RW buy a bloody RW,
We need a CM buy a bloody CM
We need a CB buy a bloody CB

Not meaning to lash out on you but I feel that sort of thinking is what's wrong with Barca and the rest of the world today

I know Silva very well. Since he was 16 years. He´s a 10 that plays as a false winger in Monaco. Same goes for Lemar. When Sidibe and Mendy attack they come inside. Watch the games and not livescore drawings.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You know what's wrong?

That you don't know shit about what you're talking about and lashing out at others.

I bet you haven't even watched Bernardo Silva play apart from one CL game or so, so stop talking shit about things you don't know about, especially if you use squawka or whoscored for your expert analysis. If you don't watch a certain player and how he and his teams play regularly then either find out about it from others or watching them, or simply don't waive your foolishness around

gasgas

You know what's wrong?

That you don't know shit about what you're talking about and lashing out at others.

I bet you haven't even watched Bernardo Silva play apart from one CL game or so, so stop talking shit about things you don't know about, especially if you use squawka or whoscored for your expert analysis. If you don't watch a certain player and how he and his teams play regularly then either find out about it from others or watching them, or simply don't waive your foolishness around

What an informative reply.
I came out more knowledgeable than before :rolleyes:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What an informative reply.
I came out more knowledgeable than before :rolleyes:

Not going to give you an informative reply or analysis of Bernardo Silva when you act like an all knowing idiot in every second thread when you don't know shit and have heard about the player for the first time

gasgas

Not going to give you an informative reply or analysis of Bernardo Silva when you act like an all knowing idiot in every second thread when you don't know shit and have heard about the player for the first time

Who is acting like he's all knowing here.

You take it a step further and act as though you know what I know while you don't

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Gaspar, DonAK is just calling you out on your shit man. When you claim Silvia is a pure winger, then it's obvious that you don't watch him play or haven't read up on the player at all. Stop making yourself look bad.

gasgas

Gaspar, DonAK is just calling you out on your shit man. When you claim Silvia is a pure winger, then it's obvious that you don't watch him play or haven't read up on the player at all. Stop making yourself look bad.

Where on earth did I use the words "pure winger" to describe the guy?

Home of Barca Fans