Barca Transfers and Rumors

hulinat

why the fuck would we sign cancelo?? the guy hasnt even played single game as a rb this season. montoya is a better defender than him

Ritchie

Nah I don't mind Gomes

After we missed out on Gundogan, Kante etc.

Gomes was one of the best options remaining

I said in the summer Kante was the player we needed and was mocked. Yes he's not Xavi but our midfield is so slow and cumbersome and constantly overrun. Kante is a beast and like having two players, he'd take a lot of the pressure off Busquets (which is starting to show). All he'd need to do is win the ball, which he does all game, and then give it to Messi or Neymar.

Now we don't play possession football in midfield, it's about winning the ball back and feeding the forwards quickly.

hulinat

lol talk about throwing money out of the window when we have given away sandro and montoya free and signed paco + gomes for 80M. On the other hand maybe we should go full retard and gift Valencia another 40M for an average player since theyre struggling in the league.

gasgas

I said in the summer Kante was the player we needed and was mocked. Yes he's not Xavi but our midfield is so slow and cumbersome and constantly overrun. Kante is a beast and like having two players, he'd take a lot of the pressure off Busquets (which is starting to show). All he'd need to do is win the ball, which he does all game, and then give it to Messi or Neymar.

Now we don't play possession football in midfield, it's about winning the ball back and feeding the forwards quickly.

Kante doesn't have Barca DNA :coffee:

lol talk about throwing money out of the window when we have given away sandro and montoya free and signed paco + gomes for 80M. On the other hand maybe we should go full retard and gift Valencia another 40M for an average player since theyre struggling in the league.

Agreed

Signing Cancelo is pure madness

Fabinho I agree, though

Raketa10

Nooo lets go full retard and give 34 year old player who can't play anymore on top level 18 months contract or maybe we could sign a shit player with no potential for 15m since this is cheaper solution and solve nothing with that! That would be a GREAT idea! Let's buy another Douglas or Vidal!

Cancelo has a great potential and yes he may be a good solution but he could also flop.This is called "taking a risk with young player".

And please stop with Montoya, he had a chance here and with Inter. After 4 games when they realized how bad he is they throw him away!!! He is dreadful player and that is a fact, he is bad in defense and in the attack he is totally useless, I am actually glad he is gone.

And regarding Fabinho, this guy is primarily DM not RB. I actually think that Sergi Roberto could be used as DM if we buy a proper RB.

Last edited:

mark1nhu

LOL, Montoya was so shit that I am astonished by the fact we didn't have to pay to get rid of him.

Thanks Valencia, we love you as a partner club.

About Sandro... Meh, doesn't have half the potential Paco has.

I would rather lost millions betting on the high potential prospect than on the one everyone knows will be average at best.

We are Barcelona... we aim for the best, always.

hulinat

LOL, Montoya was so shit that I am astonished by the fact we didn't have to pay to get rid of him.

Thanks Valencia, we love you as a partner club.

About Sandro... Meh, doesn't have half the potential Paco has.

I would rather lost millions betting on the high potential prospect than on the one everyone knows will be average at best.

We are Barcelona... we aim for the best, always.

yeah theyre both so shit that theyre performing alot better than the so called prospects we signed for 80M lmao

Raketa10

yeah theyre both so shit that theyre performing alot better than the so called prospects we signed for 80M lmao

Montoya is performing better than who?!?! He has not performed good once in his entire life. He is as mediocre as one player can be.

hulinat

Montoya is performing better than who?!?! He has not performed good once in his entire life. He is as mediocre as one player can be.

yeah makes sense since he replaced Cancelo as starting rb for Valencia. Do you even watch the league besides barca?

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Nooo lets go full retard and give 34 year old player who can't play anymore on top level 18 months contract or maybe we could sign a shit player with no potential for 15m since this is cheaper solution and solve nothing with that! That would be a GREAT idea! Let's buy another Douglas or Vidal!

Cancelo has a great potential and yes he may be a good solution but he could also flop.This is called "taking a risk with young player".

And please stop with Montoya, he had a chance here and with Inter. After 4 games when they realized how bad he is they throw him away!!! He is dreadful player and that is a fact, he is bad in defense and in the attack he is totally useless, I am actually glad he is gone.

And regarding Fabinho, this guy is primarily DM not RB. I actually think that Sergi Roberto could be used as DM if we buy a proper RB.

Yep, Montoya is no good and yet he is ahead of Cancelo in RB position in Valencia and that is a bit unsettling. Many here constantly say that Cancelo is dreadful in defending, sure, he can improve, but we had the same plan with Vidal, - "he is good in attack we just need to teach him how to defend and he'll do just fine". That didn't work and now we again want to do the same with Cancelo. I think that we should just wait, someone else will emerge.

Regarding Srna and Lichteiner, I think the club really don't want to sign them but they are keeping their options open in case Roberto gets seriously injured.

Raketa10

yeah makes sense since he replaced Cancelo as starting rb for Valencia. Do you even watch the league besides barca?

Jesus Christ he has not replaced Cancelo. Cancelo was moved forward because they were totally slow and inefective in the attack! When they played against us he actually destroyed Digne. Did you ever watch Cancelo? Have you watched him playing for Portugal? Ever!? You can't even compare Cancelo and Montoya. One of them has true potential and another will never be good.

Have you ever watched Srna? I respect him a lot. He was one of the bes RB's in the world when he was at his prime. In his early ages when playing for Hajduk and national team he was more RM and RW than RB. He had something Cancelo has today. He had speed, stamina, pace, good cross and he could make overlaping attacking runs. He leared how to defent at Shakhtar. I do not see why Cancelo could not learn that as well.

Last edited:

gasgas

Jesus Christ he has not replaced Cancelo. Cancelo was moved forward because they were totally slow and inefective in the attack! When they played against us he actually destroyed Digne. Did you ever watch Cancelo? Have you watched him playing for Portugal? Ever!? You can't even compare Cancelo and Montoya. One of them has true potential and another will never be good.

Have you ever watched Srna? I respect him a lot. He was one of the bes RB's in the world when he was at his prime. In his early ages when playing for Hajduk and national team he was more RM and RW than RB. He had something Cancelo has today. He had speed, stamina, pace, good cross and he could make overlaping attacking runs. He leared how to defent at Shakhtar. I do not see why Cancelo could not learn that as well.

After Paco,
Now we need to change your mind on Cancelo

His poor defence pulls him completely out of RB options

Home of Barca Fans