Barca to play British trio in summer friendlies

FC B

We never try hard in these friendly games anyway. Probably Leicester will play their guts out, we'll take it easy like we did against United in pre-season of 2015-16, then lose the game, and some dumb EPL fans will speak about how Barca won't do shit in England because we didn't beat LFC in a friendly game.

Who gives a damn of what do some fans/stupids say ?

Nucky

We never try hard in these friendly games anyway. Probably Leicester will play their guts out, we'll take it easy like we did against United in pre-season of 2015-16, then lose the game, and some dumb EPL fans will speak about how Barca won't do shit in England because we didn't beat LFC in a friendly game.

Who cares about them.. Pre-season is about building form and fitness.. Results don't matter really.. When it matters we all know Barca is the best.. Let them have those friendlies, then when Europe comes they usually fail..

Vilarrubi

Managed to get a ticket for the Barca-Liverpool game at Wembley :rockon:

I read the tickets go on sale Friday at 10am? How did you get one?

Also how would I get a Barca fan ticket because the ticketmaster.co.uk ones are Liverpool supporters only.. Not that it matters for a friendly that much but would want to be with Barca fans of course.

Panda

Also how would I get a Barca fan ticket because the ticketmaster.co.uk ones are Liverpool supporters only.. Not that it matters for a friendly that much but would want to be with Barca fans of course.

I was looking at this too. Will there be a Barca section or will it just be mixed?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

Because I am a LFC member. There are priority tickets on sale for members before Friday at 10am which is the general sale.

Should try ticketmaster again or go through the barca fc website?

Home of Barca Fans